Author Topic: Wanted.Villiers 3T exhaust  (Read 5691 times)

super-se7en (Malc Dudley)

• Quite Chatty
  • Two Frisky sports
Wanted.Villiers 3T exhaust
« on: October 20, 2011, 05:46:29 PM »
Does anyone have or can point me in the right direction as i need 3T exhaust pipes and a box. Any condition will do.I do not know if 2T is the same .

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
Re: Wanted.Villiers 3T exhaust
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 07:13:30 PM »
pretty sure 2T, 3T 4T all the same- the 250 twin. but there might be some difference in form of exhaust depending on what its off. scooter, motorcycle or Bond minicar. obviously the motorcycle would be chrome , certainly the minicar isn't
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Grant Kearney

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 07:46:33 PM »
What is the 3T fitted to ? as this greatly effects the downpipes and silencer(s).  Scootacar Mk3 has twin silencers and pipes but the Frisky has a branch pipe and single silencer.  Not sure what the Zetta Runabout has.

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 09:19:13 PM »
good point didnt know that
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

• Quite Chatty
  • Two Frisky sports
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 10:37:01 PM »
The engine is in a Frisky sport. Anyone out there got one i can have or copy.

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2011, 08:05:37 AM »
Would an adapted Bond MkG one fit? 3T is little more than a modified 2T. Get the right sort and the end plate removes so its actually tune-able. I had three but no one wanted to buy so they have been lobbed out but it means they are cheap as chips.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2011, 02:58:22 PM »
no idea where you are friend but i am near liverpool and i have pipes and exhaust off my 4T at the moment . they, the pipes anyway, are cheap to get on ebay i imagine

Axiam

• Occasional
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2011, 06:00:29 PM »
The engine is in a Frisky sport. Anyone out there got one i can have or copy.
Have you contacted John Meadows at the Frisky Register ?.  He would be the best point of call to begin with

• Quite Chatty
  • Two Frisky sports
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2011, 11:50:10 PM »
Been looking on ebay for months.John does not have any and although i am also in the bond club they frown on parts going to non  bonds (and i do understand)
I am in the west midlands  and prepared to pay good money for pipes and exhaust.