Author Topic: celebrity spotting  (Read 10890 times)

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
Re: celebrity spotting
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2011, 08:08:36 PM »
Celebrity spotting?  Can't get much more ultimate than these two pictures. Proof indeed that conveyances have more pulling power than most....   :)

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2011, 09:23:26 PM »
hi stu  :) who's the lady in the green dress i think i saw her earlier when i was doing my post - what a coincidence  ;)
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2011, 09:32:34 PM »
The Duke said " You could do with one of those for getting about Buck House my old girl"
Brenda replies " If one does not lip it, one will be needing one oneself"

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2011, 09:34:03 PM »
" It matches your outfit Maam"

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2011, 08:40:26 AM »
Celebrity spotting?  Can't get much more ultimate than these two pictures. Proof indeed that conveyances have more pulling power than most....   :)

The point is, Stuart, you should have been there stood next to the car! It was there for the taking. I said she would go and look at it. A pass could have been badgered out of the occasion but it was clear they needed to be pushed as the organisation had been kicked upstairs to those who were more interested in getting there wealthy chums in. Steve could have insisted you be there to provide information to any that required it and a chance to market the ICR and your associated publications. He clearly flagged that up. That being a success you would have had a nice little consultancy/contact for the future and to be honest the projects on the back of this are just incredible. I was tempted to take it on myself but I have not the knowledge to pull off the first phase and bullshit only gets you so far. I can see the TV opportunities, the subsidised events for ICR and publishing possibilities not least a paid column in their magazine which would have provided a good proportion of each edition of the ICR magazine. A missed opportunity old chap. They do not come up very often. Spanking over, such responsibilities are not for everyone I guess.

The car looks great does it not, oh ye doubters. Head of nail hit and £1,500 of anyone's money now I think. I hope Stuart and Ian feel as pleased at this success out of scrap as I do. The Invalid Carriage comes of age and lives.

Next job for Root is to point up these pics and put the word to the media as it will make a good nugget for the Classic Press and give the ICR a boost in public perception. Malcolm Mackay is a member of this site I think. I know several contacts, Dave Richards for instance, so get cracking and burn out your new improved 'phone wires.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Londonboy

• Just Starting
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2016, 10:32:46 PM »
The Freddie Starr beer advert is now in Dorset my boss owns it

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2016, 12:11:40 AM »
Brilliant. Good to know its still around.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2016, 09:42:49 AM »
Hi old fart , I have a couple of Kaltenberg memorabilia bits if he's interested ?
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977