Author Topic: Bob crashing his moped!  (Read 38326 times)

Rob Dobie

• Prolific Poster
Re: Bob crashing his moped!
« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2012, 06:20:42 PM »
I thought guys on mopeds wear motorcycle boots to look butch.  :-*

And there's nothing wrong in cuddling a large marrow, I love doing it!  ;D
Ain't got nuffink now except memories.

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #91 on: January 10, 2012, 07:24:30 PM »
i wonder if al's anti tobacco , he cant be anti smoking after his last post  ;) what's your source hey al ?
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Jonathan Poll

• Jonny One Nob
  • Prolific Poster
  • Nobel 200 Anorak
    • Nobel 200 Restoration
« Reply #92 on: January 10, 2012, 08:19:20 PM »
When I was sixteen, I had a Honda SS50. It was fine, but my mate had a Puch Grand Prix. It was brilliant. It looked like a proper motorbike, had a rev counter and the speedo needle just about touched 60 ! I was dead jealous. Then I bought a KTM for 50p. All I had to do to get in running was make a woodruf key for the flywheel. A new front exhaust down pipe was £7 though. I used it a lot, including three trips to Bournemouth to strip an Isetta that had been dumped in a car park. I've always had a soft spot for sports mopeds of the late 70's. One I fancied but never got was a Garelli Tiger Cross or Rekord.             

Dad, I think you have enough toys... You filled up the garage and the main barn, so much you had to put the cars that didnt fit in front of my Nobel body, next to my chassis, next to the biody on the trailer, behind my mower,  etc...

I think I should get a few more toys though!

There are a load of cars I will want to hahe at some point in my life: Panhard Dyna Z (as soon as possible, to do up after my schitt(oops, did I mispell it???)), TG500 (obviously, but only if I'm lucky to find one! If I ever get a really bad KR project I will make a TG replica, maybe fit a 500cc exelcsior enginge in or something, like the Frisky Sprint), Isetta, Mochet (the newer models, always loved them, but if I ever get a project I would "tune it up" with a bigger engine etc), maybe a Vespa 400, wouldnt mind another Nobel (either if I'm lucky try and find one of the different pickup models, otherwise have an unusual colour like dark green and white, normal model), KR175, and a couple more cars.

YEs, I have taste, and yes, I hope to own at least one of each in my life, but first I have to get a job on Computer Programming that should pay for them with extra pocket money to spend on a nice garage  ;)
Cars: Messerschmitt KR200, Nobel 200
Mopeds:
- Peugeot BB3SP, BB3T, BB3 "BITZA", BB VT, BB104,  TSA, Bima Luxe,
- Motobecane: 50V, M7 SL, 51 Club, EV50
- Other mopeds: Malaguti Superquattro, Solex 2200, Puch Monza, Puch Maxi

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #93 on: January 10, 2012, 08:21:18 PM »
i wonder if al's anti tobacco , he cant be anti smoking after his last post  ;) what's your source hey al ?

Boredom and the dope they give me for an infected leg.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #94 on: January 10, 2012, 09:02:35 PM »
I thought guys on mopeds wear motorcycle boots to look butch.  :-*

And there's nothing wrong in cuddling a large marrow, I love doing it!  ;D

What you do in the privacy of your own home is of no concern to us Rob! ;D ;D

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #95 on: January 10, 2012, 09:07:45 PM »

There have been some amazing compositions under the influence of illegal substances though, Dylans "A hard rain is gonna fall"  MR Tambourine man"   and now Big Als  '"A little moped called Huffy"  ;D ;D

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2012, 10:09:35 PM »
funky moped even  :)
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977