Author Topic: RUMCAR NEWS 111  (Read 17753 times)

Rob Dobie

• Prolific Poster
Re: RUMCAR NEWS 111
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2011, 09:49:32 PM »
Great read. Received my copy today as I was getting my Christmas dinner ready. Same meal as last year!  ;D
Ain't got nuffink now except memories.

marcus

• Prolific Poster
    • http://marcusdemowbray.wordpress.com/
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2011, 10:01:40 PM »
Great read. Received my copy today as I was getting my Christmas dinner ready. Same meal as last year!  ;D

Yuk, it will be rotten by now!

Now in best Franglais: allez manger your manger (go and eat your feeder)!
Just remember: as one door closes behind you, another slams in your face

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2011, 08:27:23 AM »
Civilisation reaches Oxfordshire. Port favoured baked beans on brioche for Chrimbo lunch and a good read in trap two of the outside arrangements is what we carrot crunchers really look forward to these days, oh arr.

Actually Chrimbo day might be a good day to let Black Bazzer loose on the roads as they will be empty. Nothing like a mouthful of the 2T petrol cocktail 'The Smoker' sucked from the filtered dispenser to give you an appetite for a meal.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

marcus

• Prolific Poster
    • http://marcusdemowbray.wordpress.com/
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2011, 08:40:05 AM »
PORT flavoured baked beans in Oxon? Scrumpy more like!

Brioche in Oxon? Mangle-Wurzel more like!

Plus Reddy Brek from Harwell and Aldermaston to make you glow in the dark.

Oi do hear they be thinkin' o' introducin' those new-fangled Dog Carts to speed up the Postal Service too, but that'll never catch on!
Just remember: as one door closes behind you, another slams in your face

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2011, 09:05:06 AM »
PORT flavoured baked beans in Oxon? Scrumpy more like!

Brioche in Oxon? Mangle-Wurzel more like!

Plus Reddy Brek from Harwell and Aldermaston to make you glow in the dark.

Oi do hear they be thinkin' o' introducin' those new-fangled Dog Carts to speed up the Postal Service too, but that'll never catch on!

No, we do be a beer county not zider. Oxford woz a centre of eslanze for brewing 'for times. They colleges were big 'n the port trade, back a'longa, 'n'all.

Ah, they wozbirds of 'Arrwell, ewe'nen gottem.

We got 'osses a'plenty but nardle a cart. 'Sides that Root be cross Isis an' they is weird yonder. (Isis is local, and correct, name for Thames above Oxford. The Thame heads north from Oxford - the confluence of the Thame Isis)
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs