Author Topic: all the best from bambycars  (Read 2946 times)

daughter of bamby

• Chatty
all the best from bambycars
« on: December 23, 2011, 02:41:03 PM »
merry christmas and a happy new year from alan and emma evans,hope to see many of you in 2012.

Jonathan Poll

• Jonny One Nob
  • Prolific Poster
  • Nobel 200 Anorak
    • Nobel 200 Restoration
Re: all the best from bambycars
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 03:54:36 PM »
merry christmas and a happy new year from alan and emma evans,hope to see many of you in 2012.

Merry Xmas to you too!
Cars: Messerschmitt KR200, Nobel 200
Mopeds:
- Peugeot BB3SP, BB3T, BB3 "BITZA", BB VT, BB104,  TSA, Bima Luxe,
- Motobecane: 50V, M7 SL, 51 Club, EV50
- Other mopeds: Malaguti Superquattro, Solex 2200, Puch Monza, Puch Maxi

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, 03:59:05 PM »
 And so say all of us.  ;D

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2011, 05:23:30 PM »
A Very Merry Christmas  to all members of the Forum, be they poor enthusiasts, those richer individuals who see the cars as investments or those of you like me who remember the good old days when we were young enough to be  able to use the cars which are now hidden away in garages. 

Just remember assets like that collected when they were unwanted and often given away can become an embarrassment when you have few liquid assets but you don't want to split up a collection of fond memories.

We all love microcars for what ever reason so have a Happy, Harmonious, Bubbling New Year.

I'll be watching again in 2012                                                       Jean
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars

NickPoll

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2011, 09:51:22 PM »
Well said Jean, Happy Christmas and all the bast for 2012. I have found that my enthusiasm for microcars has grown again in the past five years,  just as I felt in the early '80's. It was better then, when the value wasn't an issue. Nick.
Messerschmitt Tiger 500, KR201 roadster, 1955 KR200, 1958 KR200, 1959 KR200, 1964 KR200, Nobel 200, Morgan Super Sports, Goggo Coupe, Isetta 300, Velorex 350, Bond mk D, Lomax.

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2011, 10:00:08 AM »
Where there is demand there is always a bargain. I can have a happy Christmas having got a cheap Turkey thanks to orders not being paid for in cash down at my buds farm. So values might be an issue but there is always a way to buy a bargain. You need the commitment to put yourself out there and get involved. 2012 still offers the prospect of being a great year to enjoy silly little cars. Pressure of motoring costs make them more usable, if not for long runs then certainly local work. They love it. Could it be hoarding stuff has spoilt the fun, I might find out next year as it is time to sort a few bits and bobs out and return to a more active hobby.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Rusty Chrome (Malcolm Parker)

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2011, 03:44:42 PM »
Merry Christmas everyone!
Malcolm
Bond Mk D - "The Bond Minicar solves your problem"
Nobel 200 - "Almost as cheap as breathing!"