Author Topic: SOS Tony and Lynne need Help  (Read 9567 times)

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Re: SOS Tony and Lynne need Help
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2012, 09:53:16 AM »
I also spoke with Tony last night. I'm delivering a restored KR200 to near Milton Keynes next wednesday and coming back past Limogue with an empty trailer, how handy is that !             Nick.

Ask the good folk of Limogue on seeing an AC Petite? Illegitimately lucky I would suggest. Snigger.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Kabine

• Occasional
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2012, 05:05:47 PM »
Who would want a Piper droning behind on a trailer? Best take ear defenders. From what I can see Brian James does most collections, Busy man.

NickPoll

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2012, 11:10:58 AM »
It seems Tony is now getting things sorted from his old house. Ant, Jonathan & I visited him last week and have now returned to France with a Frisky on my trailer. It was nice to see him again and meet Stuart Cyphus for the first time. Unfortunately it's only at our house for a short while, as it's one of the cars Tony wants to keep. We made use of it on my trailer by filling it with items I had bought in UK.  All the items on our drive were packed inside the Frisky !  The Audi was also way overloaded with other stuff. When Tony & Lynne are settled, either they'll come to us for the Frisky, or we'll deliver it to them. At least it's out of the back garden in Wolverton now.     Nick.
Messerschmitt Tiger 500, KR201 roadster, 1955 KR200, 1958 KR200, 1959 KR200, 1964 KR200, Nobel 200, Morgan Super Sports, Goggo Coupe, Isetta 300, Velorex 350, Bond mk D, Lomax.

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2012, 11:41:44 AM »
What a good idea, using a frisky as a container. Glad to hear things are working out for the Marschals. Sorry I missed you but was up at the rally, my wife told me you rang, looks like I will be hanging on to a certain Nobel part for a bit longer.

marcus

• Prolific Poster
    • http://marcusdemowbray.wordpress.com/
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2012, 11:50:24 AM »
Good news, well done Nick!
Just remember: as one door closes behind you, another slams in your face