Author Topic: Church Pod  (Read 12352 times)

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
Re: Church Pod
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2012, 06:14:33 PM »
well if i ruled the world no schmitts , heinkels, isettas etc on the rum list as there are clubs for the owners . i would exclude my Bond A as there are no parts available from the club or indeed any production records etc . maybe i am being a bit strict
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Re: Church Pod
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2012, 07:12:38 AM »
Lots of different vehicles, classifications and opinions, and several areas of overlap for sure. RUM of course stand for Register of Unusual Microcars, with some cars being welcomed not for being micros but being "unusual", and some vehicles which are not necessarily "micro" (like Bugs) are welcomed as cousins, but generally another aim of RUM is to cover vehicles which do not have their own clubs, and that is why old Minis and FAT 550s are generally outside RUM's sphere of interest.

Very true, 'Unusual' is there for more than its narrow interpretation inviting the oddball to approach the exposure to folk who might appreciate it.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs