Author Topic: Invalid carriage?  (Read 13046 times)

witney44

Re: Invalid carriage?
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2007, 07:19:47 PM »
Where is the Invalid Carriage Institute? Is it in U S of A where most things are bigger. LOL.  ;D

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2007, 07:47:33 PM »
If there's anything bigger than the Invalid Carriage Register (and my ego!) around here, I want it rounded up and shot!  >:( ( ;D)

witney44

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2007, 08:35:30 PM »
OOO I SAY!  Round 'em up cowboy.  :-* Did you get my email concerning yours to me found in my spam file? Rob D. ;D

Stuart Cyphus

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2007, 10:26:37 PM »
Hello Bob, yes I did get your email, expect a reply shortly but to everyone who has sent me emails, or will do, don't worry if no reply is forthcoming for a couple of days. I'm currently reciving about twenty messages a day, none of which are "spam" would you belive, all being conveyance or micro related. Concidering I don't have a personal life, a lot of people evidently like me at the moment.....

Now, where did I put my stetson and spurs?....

burford57

• The Devonport Collection of Crap and Classics
  • Quite Chatty
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2007, 08:34:32 AM »
Really, Stuart, you're too modest!  Looking like Freddie Mercury how can you not have a personal life?

Regards
Nick D.
Mitsubago L300 camper van, Honda PC50, Mobylette AV32, Mobylette AV92, Motoconfort X7, Moto Graziella Cheeky Boy, Poirier Manulette MS6 invalid trike, Puch Maxi, Raleigh Wisp, VeloSoleX 5000, VeloSoleX 3300, Power Pak, Cyclemaster & Raleigh RM6.

inacoma

Re: Stuarts secret life.
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2007, 12:15:07 PM »
Hi

I'm one of the lucky ones who has a photo of Stuart ( No I don't keep it under my pillow).

I think he has a real job working on Eastenders, he looks like the bloke who won best newcomer (last year ? soap awards).

For those of you not in the know his hair has a hint of GIN_ _R.

Don'r worry Stuart we still love you  :D

John

Stuart Cyphus

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2007, 03:12:09 PM »
Oooh, what picture :o  is that John? There's a few pics from my banger racing days floating around here and there, but I didn't know there were any others!  Want me to autograph it???!  ;D 

Oh yes folks, you could start a bonfire with my hair, and I've even won prizes for it. Like coming 5th in a "Best Redhead" contest in a rather unusual pub in London a couple of years back. However, a lot of the details surronding that contest is really not fit for family viewing, under 18s or before 9pm at night, so I shall leave them to your imajanation.  :o ;D

Him from Eastenders? Pah!! A mere pretender to my crown!

inacoma

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2007, 04:19:48 PM »
Hi

It's the one of you in the Mini Comtesse, you sent me recently.

I think we should be getting your autograph now so that we can flog it off later when you are famous.

All the best

John