Author Topic: I willbe selling my frisby  (Read 10295 times)

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
I willbe selling my frisby
« on: November 27, 2012, 10:36:52 PM »
Soon at 99p
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 10:42:23 PM by lightweight dickie »
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Rusty Chrome (Malcolm Parker)

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
Re: I willbe selling my frisby
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 12:42:57 AM »
On it's own, or are you going to throw in something with it?
Malcolm
Bond Mk D - "The Bond Minicar solves your problem"
Nobel 200 - "Almost as cheap as breathing!"

Jim Janecek

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 01:26:36 AM »
what color is it?

Jim Janecek

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 01:28:33 AM »
I think you are too chicken to sell it

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2012, 08:58:54 AM »
You do not dissapoin gentlemen. Sitting very bored in my hotel room . Away for the week in scotland . Remember skooshas . Nothing much on the forum this week so playing with my blackberry! It cuts off titles of posts to fit on screen and I. Spent a few mins coming up with my post. On a a blackberry that came up with my fris .... Wondered if it did for others . Very bored. Post something more interesting for me please
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2012, 10:23:52 AM »
Look at Bruce's list of sales. Plenty to dream about.

A diversion was the engine website that Marcus? posted with all the oddball ICE, Steam and other engines invented, patented including stuff that does not really work. Fascinating. I never got round to seeing if Grandfather's 'reciprocating radial' was on it. My latest diversion into this area was looking up the Commer TS3 'knocker' supercharged reciprocating diesel engine as used in the Commer Avenger bus chassis two of which my bud has bought. From there you can check out all the layouts for steam locos, including some completely bonkers ones. Of course all that opens up double checking on youtube for live clips of surviving kit including tractors with square back wheels used to grind trenches with a girt blade on the back. Looks like its drunk when on the move.

If your really board read the Rockall chronicles about the island that used to be there. These people think its real and, yep it was high enough to be dry land in the ice age. Sadly it had a large ice lump on it which was attached to the contenants each side of the Atlantic, but other than that I am convinced this is all true!
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Rob Dobie

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2012, 10:39:53 AM »
Quite funny really as I have found most people with blackberrys are boring.  ;D 
Ain't got nuffink now except memories.

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2012, 11:41:07 AM »
Thanks for that rob . Company device so can't complain but limited in capacity for trawling the internet. Better than nothing whilst away from laptop and pc . What would you all do without me for a week at a time ? Best not answer that !

Jonathan Poll

• Jonny One Nob
  • Prolific Poster
  • Nobel 200 Anorak
    • Nobel 200 Restoration
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2012, 12:33:03 PM »
Thanks for that rob . Company device so can't complain but limited in capacity for trawling the internet. Better than nothing whilst away from laptop and pc . What would you all do without me for a week at a time ? Best not answer that !

... Get an iPhone ;)
Cars: Messerschmitt KR200, Nobel 200
Mopeds:
- Peugeot BB3SP, BB3T, BB3 "BITZA", BB VT, BB104,  TSA, Bima Luxe,
- Motobecane: 50V, M7 SL, 51 Club, EV50
- Other mopeds: Malaguti Superquattro, Solex 2200, Puch Monza, Puch Maxi

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2012, 01:52:37 PM »
My wife has an I phone and would agree. The company gives me some I functions which I appreciate but I think we already spend way to much of our incomes on communications. 30 years ago we had a moderate monthly phone bill. Nowadays including rentals , updates and whatever its serious business , ask anyone with wife and teenage children ! Crazy !

Jim Janecek

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2012, 02:56:23 PM »
Perhaps try that new chain of Scottish Restaurants while you are there?

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2012, 04:23:03 PM »
Everything up here seems to be battered or covered in chips  :) perhaps explains some of grants cars :D which chain anyway jim

Jim Janecek

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2012, 06:59:48 PM »
McDonald's

marcus

• Prolific Poster
    • http://marcusdemowbray.wordpress.com/
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2012, 07:00:13 PM »
I have a luminous Frisbee, great on summer hols. Every few minutes you have to shine your car's headlights on it for a couple of seconds.

@At Al: glad you like that site...endlessly fascinating! The Sience Museum's blog page also has things of interest.

I bought a Blackberry in Tesco yesterday, well several of them actually, a whole punnet of them in fact. Very tasty. Nom nom nom.
A bit too crunchy though, especially the screens.

Just remember: as one door closes behind you, another slams in your face

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2012, 07:08:07 PM »
Omg marcus! You didn't ? Your meant to trash the screens !you should know that I thought you were in a band too!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 07:10:44 PM by lightweight dickie »