Author Topic: I willbe selling my frisby  (Read 10638 times)

marcus

• Prolific Poster
    • http://marcusdemowbray.wordpress.com/
Re: I willbe selling my frisby
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2012, 07:23:46 PM »
No longer in bands! A Solo Artiste now!

Here are some random letters you may wish to put in order and add before "Artiste":  P  s  i   s
Just remember: as one door closes behind you, another slams in your face

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2012, 07:45:59 PM »
All the right notes - not neccessarily in .....
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

marcus

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2012, 08:22:57 PM »
 ...the right ordure!

Now listen here, Mr Preview... :)

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2012, 08:27:30 PM »
McDonald's

The Campbell's missed that particular branch of the clan as they went to Ireland and dropped the 'a' from the Scots clan MacDonald. That is why they used to/still (?) fund the IRA via their American Irish contact societies. One reason I refuse to go in one of their outlets.

They possibly invented the fries during the potatoes famine, hence the lack of real potatoes in their version of what should be chips or French fries, which are more than likely actual Belgium fries. The Hamburger is an equally confusing consumable bastardizing German and other food items into a different food product. I still am in awe of their 'shakes' which ought to be called 'firms'. It is not a drink, is it? Still their by no means alone in their culinary attack and clearly people want to eat this stuff.

'Its food, Jim, but not as we know it'.

McDonalds, putting the Muck into food.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2012, 08:34:16 PM »
  P  s  i   s

A psychic sister? Good on cymbals.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

marcus

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2012, 08:47:10 PM »
Come on Al, re-arrange the letters then put them in front of artist, not too hard surely?  ;D

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2012, 08:51:09 PM »
Sips Artiste, like cocktails or an expert in private pension provision?

marcus

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2012, 08:59:30 PM »
Close enough, award yourself a pint at your own expense!
That reminds me, I have not had a beer for 2 or 3 weeks, been too busy. This week I am less busy so perhaps a tipple on friday evening, YAY!

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2012, 09:55:22 PM »
Sorry al I have no time for food fascism. I like a mcdonald burger and I doubt there is much difference in reality between the minced beef in a big mac and that in a bolognese , meat ball ,lasagne or whateva in most restaurants . A little of what you fancy does you good and I do .rather have decent chips than fries but yorkshire chips are revolting
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2012, 09:22:36 AM »
Sorry al I have no time for food fascism. I like a mcdonald burger and I doubt there is much difference in reality between the minced beef in a big mac and that in a bolognese , meat ball ,lasagne or whateva in most restaurants . A little of what you fancy does you good and I do .rather have decent chips than fries but yorkshire chips are revolting

Not food fascism. I do not care to support a firm who has funded blowing up our soldiers even if it is indirectly. I do not happen to like their offering either, which makes my absence easier. I have to confess I tend not to eat meat unless I know where it has come from these days. So if out I often go for fish as it tends to be less messed about. The picky eating does not sit well with my previous younger self who noshed most things as the fancy took me.

Potatoes that are not grown in Yorkshire, Staffs and Linc?, will revolt if sent to Yorkshire. So do quite a few other things!

The Solway has a similar propensity for fatty and fried foods as Scotland. I agree that it is quite hard to find more healthy or interesting snacks or well priced meals. Once your near the coast you can find sea food outlets, fantastic. Chips are really a banned food for me save special occasions.