Author Topic: Mobility scooters  (Read 2176 times)

skootashaun

• Chatty
Mobility scooters
« on: December 14, 2012, 10:22:58 PM »
Barry, if you do work out how to post video links it would be usefull but if its about anything other than microcars it goes on OFF TOPIC. This thread ends here!

As Bob say's, now off topic by thread diversion.

Barry I would to love to hear it, and learn how to post vid's as well.
I also loved the Villiers CWS, and was so tempted, 1 hour to go and still on £700 no bids.
I resisted, and someone grabbed a bargain.
My Willam has gone to Gatwick way to live.
The new owner is a low post poster on here as well, I lost a few hundred quid, but had it did it and loved every minute of owning it.

OFGS !!!!

( oh for goodness sake !)

I am upset you edited your post Mr Dickie,
I thought you meant:

O (h)
F (lipping)
G (orgeous)
S (haun)

;D
yup yup rabbit yup yup yup rabbit rabbit bunny jabber yup rabbit bunny yup yup yup rabbit bunny jabber yup yup yup rabbit bunny jabber yup yup bunny jabber rabbit

Barry

• Prolific Poster
Re: Mobility scooters
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 07:58:46 AM »
Agree Shaun that the mobility scooter was in the wrong section but now you start breaking all the rules by talking about your Willam in the Off Topic Lounge.................

I used to watch an old Victorian looking lady going along in an ancient Tricycle invalid chair.  She was in Southchurch near Southend on Sea in the 1960's.  It was similar to the CWS but with no engine.  Can't remember now if it had leavers or hand peddles.  It must have been one of the last ones being used for its purpose.  It stuck in my mind and I would love to have somethnig like the CWS, especially interested in the petrol driven idea.

I was only thinking about your Willam last weekend when we passed a kids 'Postman Pat'  ride.  If your car had been just a little bit cheaper I would have been very interested.
Perhaps the Gatwick owner will get tired of it one day and contact me.

Still need to get the Lawil on the road but I am stuck for getting a dating certificate for it. I want to produce a nice chassis plate (the existing one is stamped-up aluminium - possibly the last cars off the production line) and I have been unable to find another
one to copy.  I was hoping for a picture / scan of the plate on Al.s Crayford Willam 250cc which probably looks like a Lawill one.  I may get a copy of the Crayford V5c so that I can give some evidence of the Crayford being registered in the UK - for the licensing office, VOSA.