Author Topic: Dear Santa "rocking horse pooh required" (frisky content)  (Read 3609 times)

super-se7en (Malc Dudley)

• Quite Chatty
  • Two Frisky sports
Dear Santa "rocking horse pooh required" (frisky content)
« on: December 19, 2012, 01:15:26 PM »
All i want for Christmas is a frisky sport back axle or parts to make one. John tells me Hans has made one from scratch but that is "a bridge too far for me" so i am hoping that someone knows someone who knows someone that has one . So if you want a kings ransom and to make an old man very happy then you would be rewarded handsomely.
Merry Christmas to you all.

Mark Green

• Quite Chatty
Re: Dear Santa "rocking horse pooh required" (frisky content)
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 02:33:19 PM »
Would that include AIRFARE to and from the USA? Merry Christmas Malcolm ;D
1958 FriskySport

• Quite Chatty
  • Two Frisky sports
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 03:06:31 PM »
Oh YES!  Santa says anything is possible as long as i am not on the naughty list.Do you have a spare one?

Mark Green

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 03:23:21 PM »
No spare but could help make some pieces for it if we can get some drawings and use some measurements off of ours. Shipping would be the costly part!
1958 FriskySport

• Quite Chatty
  • Two Frisky sports
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 10:55:12 AM »
I have an exploded  view of the rear axle but not working drawings. Will contact you after Christmas. Surely there is one in the back of a shed somewhere that's worth more than the shed!

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2012, 11:04:24 AM »
Obviously much cheaper to get plans made in u.s. And parts here . Sounds good for another completion
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2012, 05:04:26 PM »
How many folk might want to buy into the parts availability given that there quite a number of bodies about without running gear? You want a kit Microcar then here is your chance to actually still buy one. John has a pretty reasonable set of instructions these days but some bits would need to be made. The cheaper if done as a batch.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

john Meadows

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2012, 07:20:10 PM »
I have "How to build a Frisky" instructions but have no Frisky parts (Write your funnies on a £10 note and send to me!)

The rear axle  that Malcolm needs are only used on the FriskySport and Coupe and I must admit that I only know off about 3 bodies, waiting a chassis so there is unlikely to be a rush. (Where are all these other bodies?)

The more prolific Frisky Family Three's Mk1 & Mk2 and the Prince being three wheelers are very different at the rear and not a lot of use to Malcolm..

There are unfortunately no original drawings known to survive .

But never say never ,please  have a look in your sheds and see if you can make Malcolm's Xmas dreams come true

A Very Happy and Frisky Xmas to all of you.

John