Author Topic: peardrop have we seen the video ?  (Read 1817 times)

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
peardrop have we seen the video ?
« on: January 01, 2013, 10:05:49 PM »
1952 Bouffort ? we know the car , but the video ? can't remember it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNSYd34KxCo
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Re: peardrop have we seen the video ?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 12:00:28 AM »
Yes, seen it before but great to see again. Obviously where Egon Brusch got his ideas from. ;) ;)

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 10:09:45 AM »
I don't know who Mrs Charroo is or who wrote that caption but I would say its spot on! It probably influenced Paul Vallee as well. Glad to see for a change that the writer appreciates that the Tourette was not a Brusch under license.

Looking at those photo's I noticed a couple of things I didn't appreciate before, the way the fuel tank is mounted on top of the body and also the way the exhaust is outside of the body work to keep heat out of the engine compartment, which makes sense.

Richard, can I suggest a new tee shirt sporting " Parlez vous Bouffort?" 

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 12:53:10 PM »
I have no problem with that bob , but it would probably meet with even more blank looks. Meanwhile your more obvious.  '' 'J'ai tourettes " might explain a lot , you ****** ;D.     Mrscharoo has wonderfull images who is he ? Masses of rare micros
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 01:04:18 PM by lightweight dickie »