Author Topic: how many people in a Heinkel pic  (Read 2753 times)

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
how many people in a Heinkel pic
« on: January 11, 2013, 04:37:29 PM »
this is the very first time that i was aware of seing a " bubblecar " i was impressed - who were they though . George and Mildreds neighbours ? by the way two on back seat so 5 in all ! they drove to the AGM like that

if you see this then jim's got it all running again - thanks - but was it worth waiting for
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 04:39:29 PM by lightweight dickie »
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Grant Kearney

• Quite Chatty
Re: how many people in a Heinkel pic
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 06:57:22 PM »

Different car and different family but the same number  :o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGka4rMGzjA

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 07:14:13 PM »
was that you in the back ? that was pretty crowded but i reckon that was just a demo not used on a trip on the road . can anyone beat it tho
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Grant Kearney

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 07:38:56 PM »
No, not me, honest.  Returning from the road run at the 2000 NMCR which was held at Emberton Park.
I have had six in the Scootacar returning from the Pub but couldn't shut the door  :D
There is a brilliant cine film clip from Gordon Hill's 'Bonds in the 1970s' showing a MkG Estate with, I think, a family of
seven and a roof rack and camping gear in every day use, utterly brilliant.  Sadly safety and busy roads would not
allow this to happen now.

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 08:28:36 PM »
Somewhere exists a picture of Alan Town and friends crammed into his Trojan. Number forgotten. It was in CruiserNews
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 08:34:26 PM »
funny al you were there at the first pic. too. it was crick HTOEC AGM first meeting i went to ( with a Trobike ) you and a very small mate of yours were there in ivory/ red oxide  schmitts . never saw him again who was he . where do they all go.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 08:40:11 PM by lightweight dickie »