Author Topic: bob parry contact details please  (Read 3449 times)

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
bob parry contact details please
« on: January 14, 2013, 12:39:54 PM »
hi if anyone has contact details for bob parry could they please send me a private message - thanks very much
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
Re: bob parry contact details please
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 07:36:49 AM »
bob parry ex-chairman of Messerschmitt Enthusiasts Club , general micronut and nice bloke. someone must have a MEC magazine with his details please - thanks

update john meadows has kindly found his postal address for me - would anyone have his email -thanks
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 12:39:30 PM by lightweight dickie »
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 05:49:10 PM »
sorry but does no-one have a back issue of MEC mag - maybe a few years ago when bob parry was chairman of MEC for his email - he was chairman for many years  i think   !

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 06:58:21 PM »
A moving target. No up to date info since the move into France, post Chairmanship of MEC and not on my members list.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Garybond

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 07:57:49 PM »
How did you get on with the number I supplied
1952 B minitruck 1957 Isetta bubble

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2013, 08:44:20 PM »
Thanks for that number issy but I passed it by email straight to my friend that needed it . Its not for me . Al obviously thinks he has moved to france but I didn't know that even . That's sort of info I was needing in the first place .

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2013, 09:11:17 PM »
No he could be in France or Wales, or Shrewsbury in his spare time, when not on holiday with radio control planes, hornby tinplate etc etc. Might still do the odd bit of work too! Busy fellow, good lifestyle.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Garybond

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 09:52:31 PM »
has he still got his micros
1952 B minitruck 1957 Isetta bubble

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2013, 10:10:40 PM »
al - is he the bob parry whose estate agents board i see whenever in n. wales /shropshire ? do you know that ?

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2013, 11:09:15 AM »
I think he might like to be. But no. Down in West Gloucestershire and Wales they have Gooch. Often tempted to nick a board for my Dog, Gooch (rescued with the name Gucci, of all things).

Bob still has a small collection of microcars, I am not totally certain what. He sold off quite a few projects like Goggomobil, Bond etc. Also cleared his spares shed somewhat. This was in part as a result of lack of take up of the Red Lion run they organized, back in the day. Perhaps it was too early in hindsight, but would a weeks travelling throughout the Welsh Marches staying at Red Lions each night get better support now? I think perhaps it would, however at the requirement for more and larger support vehicles. The lack of coms suggests he does not use the microcars much at the moment. That said Bob could reappear at an event at anytime, anywhere.

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2013, 11:14:39 AM »
thanks will see i get on with the help already provided - thanks all  :)