Author Topic: Kasterlee belgian microcar meeting this weekend 20.21 april  (Read 2545 times)

jean-do

• Quite Chatty
for those who didn't know yet, friends from kasterlee , noth belgium, have their microcar nat's rally this weekend ...
 we drove the first edition in 2012 , nice weekend with faboulous "flat" roads with astounished original houses everywhere ...
microcar' friends that are eachtime pleasant to meet !
infos for this weekend :
isetta300@skynet.be dries and carine .

( yes some times we had rain ....)

don't miss it !!
( unfortunately, i'm at worj on meeting that weend ....6:o( .....)
"Bubblecars & Scooters en Bourgogne" president
scooters & microcars addict since 1985
http://bubblecars.aero-jean-do.com
next edition : 28-30 august 2018 : ROLUX special edition !!

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Re: Kasterlee belgian microcar meeting this weekend 20.21 april
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 01:23:15 PM »
Yep. Cannot go. Moving. However if the interest keeps up to motivate the organizers for a few more years I think this event could become a pull to some of the ex Story lot in from Britain. It is easy and economical to get to and nearly the same time of year. I certainly look on it as a prime event for the South of England as it is nigh on the same as doing an event in the North Riding of Yorkshire with the Maniacs with added foreignness. Given that we seem to be pretty bereft of our own events in the South it comes very much into play.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
Re: Kasterlee belgian microcar meeting this weekend 20.21 april
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 01:27:25 PM »
Who could ask for more foreigness than yorkshire ?
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977