Author Topic: Few trojan things...  (Read 5920 times)

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
Re: Few trojan things...
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2013, 10:57:25 PM »
Obviously explains you never having a kleinschnittger, selling your messerschmitt and buying an inter - the only one you could spell ! :D
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2013, 07:45:30 AM »
Many a true word......
I always thought that the name Inter was a little lame, when ever people ask "whats that car" called and I say "its an Inter", the reply invariably is "Sorry, a what?" Thats why I prefer to call it by its model name "Torpedo", its a little more descriptive.
Seriously, I am looking forward to seeing your Breutch, you had better get on and finish it..

thomast

• Chatty
    • thomastouw
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2013, 07:47:34 PM »
bmc mini tank grommet is a perfect fitt! Was some work to get the fillernck centered perfectly to prevent the grommet falling in the gap. When fillerneck was centered perfect, the fueltap was not inline with it's hole in the body... Had to cut 3mm of metal and now it all works fine! thanks for the tip!
Trojan 200 and Bond Bug

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2013, 07:57:36 PM »
great i have been meaning to ask - did you manage to fit the wiring through the door hoop yet
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977