Author Topic: Micro car 16 projects collection for sale, Isetta, Heinkel, Berkeley, Goggomobil  (Read 11344 times)

fibreglass

• Occasional
It is with regret but unfortunately I no longer have time to work on my cars so I need to start clearing them out as I am in serious need of some more space for my business.
I have around 40 cars to sell, not all micro cars so I will list just the micro cars here.

Isetta 300 RHD, I think the chassis is missing for this one, with id plate
Isetta 300 LHD dismantled, with V5
Isetta 300 LHD dismantled, with no id or V5, possible chassis number
Isetta 300 LHD dismantled, with no id or V5, possible chassis number
Heinkel LHD, very good body, still on it's wheels with engine etc all still in place, with V5
Heinkel LHD, poor condition, lots missing, with old style log book
Heinkel RHD, roof chopped bodyshell, with old style log book
Goggomobil T700, partly dismantled, engine all still in place was running very well, with V5
Berkeley T60, on it's wheels, engine is in bits, with id but no V5
Berkeley T60, on it's rear wheel, some front suspension missing, no engine, with V5
Berkeley T60, dismantled bodyshell, with old style log book
Berkeley T60, dismantled bodyshell, with old style log book
Berkeley T60/4, dismantled bodyshell, no V5
Berkeley B60 SE328 bodyshell with some suspension etc, with V5
Bond Bug, in bits, rotten chassis but with a Reliant chassis to modify, no V5 but on DVLA computer
Coronet, some parts missing but has correct engine etc, no V5

There are loads of Isetta spares and some Heinkel spares
I know there isn't much chance but it would be nice if someone would like to buy the whole lot in one go as it would be a shame to split it all up.
Just thought I would give you all a chance before it goes on ebay or similar.

If anyone is interested, just send me a message.
A lot of this stuff would be difficult to get out as there are a couple of Ferraris covered in junk in front of them, but if anyone wants to look at it they are welcome to come over.

Thanks
Mark

Peelpower

• Prolific Poster
  • Peel owners club of Germany
    • www.kabinenroller.de
??? How's  about the" Ferraries", are the up for sale as well? What scale they are 1;18 :-)

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
IIf you can't spell em you don't deserve em  ;)
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Ah, the natural juices of a bulk purchase are hard to resist. 'Twas my speciality.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

fibreglass

• Occasional
??? How's  about the" Ferraries", are the up for sale as well? What scale they are 1;18 :-)

Two of my Ferraris are going to be for sale but these are proper cars that do take up a bit more space than the micros.
I can fit about 6 of the micros in the space of the Ferraris, in fact the way I stack them, I could probably get 8-10 in.  :)

fibreglass

• Occasional
Ah, the natural juices of a bulk purchase are hard to resist. 'Twas my speciality.

Hi Al, I will reply to your other message, I don't know if I have anything else you would be interested in.

MauriceBlue

• Just Starting
Hi,

Interested in a restoration of a T60.
I saw that you have one in Bits on wheels. How much are you asking for this?

Regards

Maurice

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
Dear Mark

If we want to come over for a look, whereabouts are you located?

Chris Thomaas

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Just outside of Great Yarmouth. I assumed the lot had been sold?

fibreglass

• Occasional
Hi Bob

No not all sold, the 3 Heinkels have all gone with all the spares.
I have also sold off a lot of my other larger cars including two of the Ferraris and therefore made a considerable amount of space.
I have therefore decided to keep some of the microcars in the hope that I may one day find some time to work on them (not likely but you never know).
The Berkeleys are therefore no longer for sale as my first microcar was a Berkeley and they are still the favourite, I will probably keep the Coronet purely because I doubt I could replace it.
I am in two minds about all the Isettas and have recently bought a load more spares for them.
If anyone is interested in the Goggomobil T700, I would sell this one as it is not so easy to store as the smaller cars.

Thanks
Mark