Author Topic: RUMCAR NEWS No.117  (Read 12709 times)

g-o-g-g-o

• Quite Chatty
Re: RUMCAR NEWS No.117
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2013, 09:08:27 PM »
Hi
   I got my copy yesterday and the plastic bag was split open and my copy of RUM car News was damaged - it still goes in my collection!!
                                                                                                                                           Mike

Barry

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2013, 10:04:27 PM »
as old as the hills  ;) i think the two ronnies did a very similar sketch with the two yokels , didn't they . but barry how on earth did that sneak in on jeans topic ?

You said something about twisting Bobs nuts?

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2013, 10:17:13 PM »
Shucks ! Nothing on big citroens or big DAF's shame you could have sold a few subs through the forum . And no word on bringing back " Toilet Blue " awful shame  :)

Isn't a big DAF a truck? Hey, wheyoup. Their chucking things at the screen. Run away, run away.

I think little chuckle butty should be going as we reckon that his car will fit in my box trailer yielding the combo suitable for towing by a small car. So I might get two wheels present at the open day despite possibly being miles away working.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 10:22:59 PM by Big Al »
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

marcus

• Prolific Poster
    • http://marcusdemowbray.wordpress.com/
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2013, 07:01:03 PM »
My plastic bag was also split quite badly, but luckily everything fine inside, very handy catalogue there, cheers for that! Have so far read about the Bob Dobie collection and a quick glance looks like another great issue, cheers to all involved.

A question for Mr Dobie: London to Eastbourne....via SOUTHAMPTON?

Is that the journey that got you the job programming all our Sat Navs?!
Just remember: as one door closes behind you, another slams in your face

Rob Dobie

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2013, 07:23:46 PM »

A question for Mr Dobie: London to Eastbourne....via SOUTHAMPTON?

Is that the journey that got you the job programming all our Sat Navs?!

If I had had a sat-nav in the 1960s it wouldn't have taken until 2am next morning to get home I didn't even have a map to find my way back. It was dark on the roads then as well. Nothing like the light pollution that's on our roads today. Anywhere in those days above the A27 was a foreign country to me. Still is.  ;D
Ain't got nuffink now except memories.

marcus

• Prolific Poster
    • http://marcusdemowbray.wordpress.com/
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2013, 07:26:42 PM »
Yeah, I know, just joshing! I've made a few odd journeys too!
Just remember: as one door closes behind you, another slams in your face