Author Topic: Microcar trailers  (Read 1816 times)

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Microcar trailers
« on: February 26, 2013, 09:11:52 AM »
I am looking to sell off a fair amount of accumulated garage and small car related stuff in the next few months. Of particular interest here might be a choice of three lightweight box trailers suitable for being towed by differing sorts of microcar. All are cycle wheeled. Two are high towed as for a bike of some sort - so will attach to a boot rack or similar mounted hitch. The other is a more traditional box trailer with low mounted ball joint. This trailer has great period electrics. I would suggest these are all German or at least Northern European items and in keeping with what might have been seen in use during the heyday of Microcars. Would sell as a job lot.

Also going up soon is a Castrol oil cabinet for Tractor Oil. I bought this to fit a oil cleaner system inside where the current lift pump is. A perfect answer to cleaning parts in a classic and appreciating container with a door to shut away the infrastructure under the curving roof when not in use. The idea is still sound but I have bought a preparatory free standing installation so no longer need this old traditional unit. Might be selling one of my 50's Avery Hardell petrol pumps too. Might part with my '20's petrol pump.

The Peka caravan is for sale too, until it has to be moved.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs