Author Topic: my car  (Read 4867 times)

gizzard

• Just Starting
my car
« on: February 24, 2013, 10:21:30 PM »
Hello my name is gary I own a reliant micro car.
Its shortened to the maximum ist on ebay at the moment I'm looking for info on it.
Can you help.
Thanks

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Re: my car
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 09:57:46 AM »
Could I suggest that giving some information as to what it is that you want data on might make it possible to answer this question?

I am afraid I do not understand the requirement to the extent as to if it is question about eBay, something on eBay, or a Reliant, or even a Reliant that has been shortened, or a short eBay advert for a Reliant Shorty saying its a Microcar because some of it is missing. Now more folk will be interested in knowing what the answer is. I know I am.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 10:50:31 AM »
 This is the car Gary means. A couple of days ago the listing stated not to put any bids on as the "seller" was only advertising it to try & find out infomation on it. Then yesterday the listing changed to the car actully really being for sale...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RELIANT-ROBIN-MICRO-CAR-THREE-WHEELER-TRIKE-UNFINISHED-NON-RUNNER-/111017846728?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item19d92de7c8

Garybond

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 11:17:22 AM »
Now that is pretty ghastly bet it does not drive safely either
1952 B minitruck 1957 Isetta bubble

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2013, 12:26:26 PM »
Arrrrggghhhhh! Its dat dere fing dere.

This was previously advertised by my bud Graham Walker, or his lad. I recall discourse in its Fulda shape etc. on a previous topic thread. No idea if any genuine type information come forward during that, probable, slagging off of the strange and unusual. Well its traditional, especially if Reliant is mentioned in conjunction with modified for some reason. Pity the did not make an I.C. 'innit..............
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Jim Janecek

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2013, 02:01:30 PM »
Its shortened to the maximum ...

but not to the minimum.
Cut it down some more and I think you will find greatly increased interest in your car.

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2013, 02:27:28 PM »
Have you tried asking the guys on the Reliant forum?
http://www.r3w.co.uk/

AndrewG

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2013, 05:08:20 PM »
Gary, I did publicise your car on the British teardrop trailer forum the previous time it was for sale, as it seems such a perfect match for a teardrop.  I did put it on the big American forum but then quite a few of them have nightmares when they see a three-wheeler....

gizzard

• Just Starting
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2013, 09:07:12 PM »
pictures

gizzard

• Just Starting
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2013, 09:16:01 PM »
hi all
yes i put it on eBay asking for information but eBay cancelled my listing telling me I'm not allowed to put an item on askink for information so i reworded  the best i could
has anyone got any info on it ?

blob

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2013, 10:02:36 PM »
Wasn't this advertised as a college project a while ago? Asking the original seller which college modified could be a starting point.

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2013, 10:27:59 PM »
as al said whas the question ?
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977