Author Topic: chris thomas attends night school  (Read 7910 times)

g-o-g-g-o

• Quite Chatty
Re: chris thomas attends night school
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2013, 01:32:39 PM »
Tsk tsk Headmaster
                            Have you spotted Al spelling mistake  ???

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2013, 02:01:46 PM »
Hi mike . I have never even attempted to correct everyones spelling mistakes on this forum - I just GROAN  :) I try to only correct when the misspelling makes it impossible to search or research a person or model . Gordan was obviously spotted but well covered by the other links to this subject . Red correcting crayons don't grow on trees you know !  :)
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2013, 02:32:20 PM »
Dont look around now Richard but your pants are on fire! ;D

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2013, 05:24:04 PM »
really where can i buy i plant for the conservatory then . your posts alone would use up a fair size crop. :)
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2013, 05:27:25 PM »
following on my paint querie elsewhere - this i think will have to be the colour i go for - Gordon Fitzgeralds car with Tony Marshall in the driving seat - some time ago i think  ;)

Rusty Chrome (Malcolm Parker)

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2013, 08:36:35 PM »
Hi Richard, Fantastic photo, I hope you won't mind me cleaning it up a bit
Malcolm
Bond Mk D - "The Bond Minicar solves your problem"
Nobel 200 - "Almost as cheap as breathing!"

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2013, 08:45:17 PM »
actually i wasn't cheeky enough but hoped you would - now to try and save it  :) thanks very much indeed

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2013, 10:59:21 AM »
Hi al you never came back to us , you suggested a possible 50% turnout of Gordons at NMCR this year . Have you info that some are due to attend ?

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2013, 11:38:57 AM »
50? How come ? Tell me more . Is nick taylor taking his ? And the other ? As discussed 6 survive - that we know of

Far be it for me to organize the National. It was an an observation of a possibility. Maybe my spelling is confused with Gardens. No doubt the Hymer convention will take place complete with perhaps a mobile gnome or two.
Late answer as we were busy being International Rescue in Thunderbird 0.314, well it felt like it. We might arrange for a 100% turnout of Curlew, with permission. It would be a most interesting National to have a once owned by Tony Marshall line up. A celebration of 40 years of his initial idea even if we cannot get the real person. The prize could be his old Allegro, A Vanden Plas no less, which is now looking for a new home.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 11:54:27 AM by Big Al »
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs