Author Topic: Bamby Bidet Trailer  (Read 2888 times)

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Bamby Bidet Trailer
« on: May 04, 2013, 12:18:33 PM »
Noticed by chum on eBay is a single wheeled trailer from our chums at Bamby. Yet already this has become nicknamed the Bamby Bidet (actually he was ruder than that, can I mention Skidmark?). Clearly based on the idea of the PAV trailers which I used to import till GRP ones become available. Such things are very popular with Campervan Man but I have never really understood the need to hang things off the back of my small cars (save following Nick to visit Ant in Zaandam with his washing drying in the breeze attached to parts of the car not really designed for this purpose. Happy days and the great smell of Two Stroke aftershave. Still, it worked so don't knock it, stock it!). It just means you need a bigger car, or a smaller ego, perhaps. Anyway folks like them and that's good enough. So here is a retail opportunity.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Re: Bamby Bidet Trailer
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 06:38:20 PM »
I think they should have stayed with something closer to the PAV shape. It does look like a portopotty!

Rob Dobie

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 10:30:18 PM »
You've seen a lot of them then Bob? PAV or LAV?
Ain't got nuffink now except memories.

Barry

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2013, 08:37:57 AM »
Early research

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2013, 09:29:32 AM »
I always fancied a Schmitt bathtub on wheels complete with closing door to make a personal sauna. Radio, mouthwash screen jet, Back scratcher wiper switch, Jaquoozi starter switch with several settings, Handlebar taps, Headlight TV projector two channels at once, Smoke on a rope, directional page turner for book mounted on wind delflector style mounting. Rubber 'Les Tilbury' duck. The great smell of Kettering soap, Castrol Shampoo. I never ever imagined taking a dump in a scooter though!
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs