Author Topic: Heinkel around the corner...  (Read 1894 times)

thomast

• Chatty
    • thomastouw
Heinkel around the corner...
« on: May 09, 2013, 07:33:21 PM »
I live here for 10 years now. There's a small engine-museum in a village 3 miles away. Never found time to visit but today I did. Look what was there! Original, unmolested and ready for the road! (after a good service and some new tyres). I have never seen one so original in such a good condition. Must been of the road since the early '70th but it a gem! No rust, some small dents, original paint, orginal floormat, it's all there! :o

Trojan 200 and Bond Bug

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
Re: Heinkel around the corner...
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 09:51:04 PM »
wow what a find - presumably he's in the club then . hardly original seats or indicators but looks great - that number plate superb for a Trojan  ;)
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

thomast

• Chatty
    • thomastouw
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 10:18:49 PM »
The seats are covers, original is underneaths. Same with carpet on the floor, orignal is as new underneath. Indicators are inside but cracked. Think it looks better then any restored car, love the scars it got during it's  life!
Trojan 200 and Bond Bug

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 06:57:31 AM »
Lovely
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977