Author Topic: Isetta and Goggo engine parts wanted.  (Read 2733 times)

NickPoll

• Quite Chatty
Isetta and Goggo engine parts wanted.
« on: June 12, 2013, 02:23:47 PM »
Hello all, I'm in the process of building some more sectioned display engines and need some parts. For the Goggo project, a set of 250 barrels, pistons & heads. For the Isetta I need a barrel & piston, set of rockers & bolts, dip stick, timing chain, set of cylinder base nuts, fan and domed cover at lease. Any help with the above would be much appreciated. The condition of the parts is not important, as long as I can paint them up nice. Here's the latest Sachs & Heinkel lumps I've done.               Nick.
Messerschmitt Tiger 500, KR201 roadster, 1955 KR200, 1958 KR200, 1959 KR200, 1964 KR200, Nobel 200, Morgan Super Sports, Goggo Coupe, Isetta 300, Velorex 350, Bond mk D, Lomax.

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Re: Isetta and Goggo engine parts wanted.
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 07:38:14 AM »
Still have a Goggo 250cc barrel, piston and head set, which are perfectly ready to go on a car, but no one seems to want them. Found a scrag end of Isetta bits in clearing up but other than a fan and dish, need to check that they are Isetta not Maico, its all other lumpy bits. Ought to sell that off as a job lot really. Most unlikely to have another Isetta now.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs