Author Topic: another old b/w photo  (Read 2852 times)

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
another old b/w photo
« on: May 01, 2013, 10:27:35 PM »
Reyonnah - what do we know ? yes we know Bruce had one ( what did it go for ?) but does anyone else ? how do they drive ? they look fun as a change from a schmitt , and i love an open car , i seem to be collecting them  ;)
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Jim Janecek

• Prolific Poster
Re: another old b/w photo
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 11:16:16 PM »
BW used to have 2 of them and sold one to Ken Weger (the blue car) several years ago.
That sits in Ken's collection north-west of Chicago and perhaps 70 miles south of where the restored one that sold now resides.
So TWO of them in the USA within a short drive of each other.  I seem to recall seeing 2 others over the years, at least one in France.

The buyer of the Reyonnah at the auction has already driven it once and intends to drive it a bit more after he finishes with his new garage.
He says it is quite nice to drive.  So that is the only review I can find at the moment.

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 09:31:22 AM »
My pal Pierrick  still has the green and cream one in France as far as I know.. Good that at least one still resides in its country of origin. The books say they had either an Ydral 175 or AMC 250 engine. Also that there was a plexiglass dome hinged canopy model offered but that may never had been made. I have never seen one pictured.  I think there great!

jean-do

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 08:05:16 AM »
here i am friends !!
yep knows actually 5 reyonnah alive ..
grey one and blue one from a french bubblecar addict, sold in 90 to a german guy that sent them to BWeiner, we all know their story .
a green and cream  with hard top; saved by our friend Pierrick , so still in france
a grey one , barn find showed in "for sale website" located in france at that time, but no news by now ...
and the white-blue strips  one , still i n mr Hannoyer 's familly .... legends says that family has still got the " racer model" built for speed record on Montlhery board track ...
"Bubblecars & Scooters en Bourgogne" president
scooters & microcars addict since 1985
http://bubblecars.aero-jean-do.com
next edition : 28-30 august 2018 : ROLUX special edition !!

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2013, 08:20:48 AM »
I dont think I have seen the racer model, do you have a photo of it?

Jonathan Poll

• Jonny One Nob
  • Prolific Poster
  • Nobel 200 Anorak
    • Nobel 200 Restoration
Cars: Messerschmitt KR200, Nobel 200
Mopeds:
- Peugeot BB3SP, BB3T, BB3 "BITZA", BB VT, BB104,  TSA, Bima Luxe,
- Motobecane: 50V, M7 SL, 51 Club, EV50
- Other mopeds: Malaguti Superquattro, Solex 2200, Puch Monza, Puch Maxi