Author Topic: XGJAO Triporter  (Read 1827 times)

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
XGJAO Triporter
« on: June 16, 2013, 05:09:32 PM »
Can anyone give me any information about an XGJAO triporter please?  I think it is Chinese between three and five years old at least. The only other marking on it is ZS100ZH.   Jean
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
Re: XGJAO Triporter
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 06:08:33 PM »
quick search on google brings up loads of different sports two wheeler and 4wheel street bikes . couldn't bring up a pic of a 3 wheeler although there was i think a french classified for XGJAO senior invalid - then i gave up !!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 06:17:29 PM by richard »
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Rusty Chrome (Malcolm Parker)

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 11:16:05 PM »
Is it definately XGJAO? There's an out of production triporter with the model number ZS100ZH but it was made by another Chinese company called Ningbo Kangda Bicycle & Motorcycle Co., Ltd. There doesn't appear to be any relationship between the two companies

http://web.archive.org/web/20060114014520/http://www.kangda.co.uk/html/zs100zh.html
Malcolm
Bond Mk D - "The Bond Minicar solves your problem"
Nobel 200 - "Almost as cheap as breathing!"

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 11:27:25 AM »
Brilliant, thanks a lot Malcolm.  Certainly the model our neighbour has XGJAO on it as well a ZS100ZH.  So it looks like there must have been a connection between the firms at some stage, of course there is no paper work with the bike and I am surprised that the engine size is so large.  Jean
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars