Author Topic: WHO IS INTERESTED IN A GORDON RESTORATION PROJECT ?  (Read 22938 times)

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Re: WHO IS INTERESTED IN A GORDON RESTORATION PROJECT ?
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2013, 08:49:11 AM »
Notice the special extra front grille?, If its the famous Bugatti built Gordon that would be a bargain!

blob

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2013, 02:15:57 PM »
extra front grille?

Was just about to comment on that, can't see the point other than a bit of creative license.  ???

Garybond

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2013, 10:58:58 PM »
I presume that this is all done and dusted and the seller get a reasonable price as it did not seem to be on offer to anybody else?
1952 B minitruck 1957 Isetta bubble

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2013, 11:15:15 AM »
very sorry my friend but i have not been told any news yet ! the first on the list was at NMCR and said that he was arranging to view the following saturday , despite email requests no reply yet ! perhaps he is on holiday as well . i promise to do my best to find out asap . also of course i know that you are on that list of 4 interested .
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2013, 06:15:25 PM »
still no reply from those involved . the minute i hear anything i will of course update . all rather disillusioning really
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Garybond

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2013, 07:07:37 PM »
Thank you I will await developments
1952 B minitruck 1957 Isetta bubble

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2013, 02:50:34 PM »
hi issyguy i have sent you , by pm, the details so that being the second on the list you may try for the Gordon . it may or not have already gone but we don't know

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2013, 06:18:56 PM »
The Latest - the owner thinks it's worth a fortune ! it should be at Beaulieu !! Simons mate saw  it behind a broken fence panel this week and i am sure it won't have improved at all . the two who were trying to buy it have given up

What an awful shame i really don't think it will last another winter - why do people do it ??? it really breaks my heart

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2013, 09:26:02 AM »
Its a familiar story! If they want to be assured of it finding its correct market value why don't they just put it in auction rather than letting it rot?