Author Topic: personal messaging  (Read 2767 times)

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
personal messaging
« on: September 01, 2013, 08:34:23 PM »
let it be plain i am speaking entirely personally . we have a useful tool on the forum called "send this member a personal message" . this is an alternative to sending an email . some members hide their personal email - i don't know why - i don't . i have been recently sent a personal message and i replied likewise . i did not expect my PERSONAL MESSAGE to then be made public . How glad i am now that i did not put someone at the top of an already existing list . in future i will be reluctant to communicate via this channel unless i think it will be respected . i am not ashamed of what i said but it was not intended for wider circulation, is that unreasonable ?  please show respect for other forum members .  :)  smile and be happy
                                                                                                          THE END
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
Re: personal messaging
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 05:20:22 PM »
well at least no-one SAID that they disagreed with me  ???
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 05:27:44 PM »
I agree, a personal message should be just that a personal message. I didn't know you needed reassurance. :D

marcus

• Prolific Poster
    • http://marcusdemowbray.wordpress.com/
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2013, 08:56:31 PM »
Agreed, Personal = PERSONAL, easy!
Just remember: as one door closes behind you, another slams in your face

wilksie

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2013, 09:48:11 PM »
I, too, agree. I thought there were certain rules of communication that did not need to be spelled out. Apparently for some they do.
Lloyd LP400
"If you are mad, this is your car."