Author Topic: Cars wanted for display - Camber Sands, 16th & 17th November  (Read 3177 times)

Robin

• Just Starting
Cars wanted for display - Camber Sands, 16th & 17th November
« on: October 07, 2013, 10:32:36 AM »
Hi,
We are organising a special exhibition of microcars at our Rhythm Riot 1950s Weekend at Camber Sands on 16th & 17th November.
The display will be indoors, open from 1.00pm - 5.00pm on Saturday and Sunday, in a dedicated venue
A curator will be present to oversee security of the cars.
Gary Hillman is bringing his Peel P50 prototypes. Phil, from the Mill Toy & Pedal Car museum will display a Messerschmitt.
We would love to include more cars, so please contact me if you are interested, or if you would like more information.
There will be no problem bringing the cars out of the display for our Sunday afternoon classic car cruise, should any owners wish to join in.
Thanks.
Robin.

Robin@RockTheJoint.com

Peel Yahct Car

• Just Starting
Re: Cars wanted for display - Camber Sands, 16th & 17th November
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 11:22:43 AM »
I also maybe able to help with transport if nearby
Regards
Gary Hillman

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 12:41:29 PM »
More interested,from here, by gary's I.d. - Peel Yahct car - what the hecks that ?
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Rob Dobie

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 04:26:36 PM »
Fingers working faster than the brain? Should it be Peel Yacht Car?
Ain't got nuffink now except memories.

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2013, 06:27:29 PM »
Thanks I have been sen a pic of the YAHCT I was of course being mischevious . Headmaster just finds it hard to believe that anyone can can typo their own car  :) but ihad not come across this one either
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977