Author Topic: Hello every one ! Would my peel replica build be welcome on RUMcars ?  (Read 379991 times)

Peel replica, Steve Fisk

• Prolific Poster
I can't do the sat , we will be there Sunday

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Looking at the weather forecast you have picked the best day. I may change my plans.

Peel replica, Steve Fisk

• Prolific Poster
I would do the sat but I've got to work , I'm going to be there even if it snows ! I've put so much effort in to this peel I want to show it , hopefully see you there

Peel replica, Steve Fisk

• Prolific Poster
Pictures

Peel replica, Steve Fisk

• Prolific Poster
Pictures

Peel replica, Steve Fisk

• Prolific Poster
Pictures

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
I'm surprised you want to show it before you have finished it. Or is it a case of all hands to the pump to get the remaining jobs finishes this week?

steven mandell

• Prolific Poster
I like seeing the beauty in the raw.
And then later we get to see it completed.
Makes for a more complete appreciation of the process and finished piece in my perception.
I think that if you showed your secret incomplete you would receive similar accolades for your work, and feel encouraged enough that you would just naturally proceed at a faster rate to final glory.

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
While you are all getting to know each other at the weekend how would it be if you spent 5minutes showing steve how to put normal size pictures on the forum . I have been blocked up all day with his pics  :)
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Peel replica, Steve Fisk

• Prolific Poster
Haha I'm really sorry again Richard , I've put them up the same as you told me but I must be doing something wrong again , it's not going to be finished or painted for the show and I'm sure a lot of people will point out bits that need doing or bits that are not put together right but that's ok I don't mind , I'm still at work at the moment but as soon as I get home I'm going to try get out of the house straight up to the workshop to get some more done

tibo

• Occasional
    • ma500.fr
steev hello, it's been long since I read and reread the messages! I think I'll need your precious advice! today the bodywork replica of P50 is just arrived today straight from UK ! (better than chirstmas day!)

Peel replica, Steve Fisk

• Prolific Poster
Hello Tibo , haha I know exactly how that feels ! I can try help as much as possible but I'm new to this myself just learning as I go , like tonight I was working on the car and just got in , it was a complete waste of time , my plan was to make some mounts for the engine but instead I messed up the measurements , got covered in welding sparks because I was rushing for this show , so basically 4 hours making something that could be only used as a door stop !! You've got a good start because your shell looks finished and ready to fit out , my shell still isn't full weight yet I just prefer metal work rather than fibreglassing , keep me posted on how you get on

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
really steve theres no reason to take yours - we've all seen it full size already  ;D
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Peel replica, Steve Fisk

• Prolific Poster
Bloody blackberry uses Haha , this is the best I could manage with the wipac 5 3/4 head light , opinions please , I really wanted a better surround for it

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Oh Steve, it could be your mum's pudding basin again! ;D Is it a case of spoiling the ship for a hapath of tar? I did offer you the correct part six months ago which coincidently I found at the Enfield Pageant. Maybe you will find one on Sunday.