Author Topic: Hello every one ! Would my peel replica build be welcome on RUMcars ?  (Read 379280 times)

Peel replica, Steve Fisk

• Prolific Poster
The light had to be new because it needs to b e marked , didn't even have a jig saw to hand so used a big drill bit and a file

Barry

• Prolific Poster
You can etch  a CE mark on an old one   ;D

Use the type tested one for VOSA approval then pop the proper one in once it is on the road.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 08:31:47 AM by Barry »

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
I guess you could do that. Would you have to swap it back for MOT's or do they not check for those marks?

Peel replica, Steve Fisk

• Prolific Poster
Sounds abit geeky of me but I want to do everything by the msva standard , but yeh that would work , the mot doesn't need e marks on anything it's just needed to pass vosa

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
As the weather for Saturday looks bad and Sunday is ok I may be seeing you after all at Enfield. It would be nice to see your father again too.

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Who ended up with the Nobel. Might have found keys that fit. Marked Nobel, handy as there have been a few come through. Might be Mr Plant's? Likewise about three sets of Bond Bug keys. Need to get all these loose things together in a list with numbers, keys free. Also some unusual chassis plates and loose paperwork to be moved on too. I will never use them, though they have great potential usage.

All the old pics are ending up in a huge chest and along with various stock sheets only I can decode. I might list up cars that have passed through my hands now we are getting to be near 7 years from trading. Several people are pushing for a history, or even a book, on the life and times of AUA. Yet to decide if that is really possible and how much I can tell before the chances of litigation!

Case in point. Bonhams are selling a Schmitt which notes me as a previous owner. Not sure if that helps or hinders a potential good sale given previous histrionics!
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
Completely random al !
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Yes, start a new thread Al.
It could be an interesting one revealing all the cars sold through Al and who to. Also if they still own them or where they ended up.

Barry

• Prolific Poster
And how many people own the same car?   ;D ;D ;D

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
 :D :D :D
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
Well its three threads if you choose to make a memory jog official, followed by how moving in is sorting stuff for the future. Did not think people would be that interested in my rambling, normally not.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
i have logged on searched , found your last remark and ......... no comment  :)

Peel replica, Steve Fisk

• Prolific Poster
I order a trident shell ages ago only to find Alan Evans was playing games telling fibs why the shell couldn't be delivered , I found out that my girlfriend had been in contact with Alan and arranged it for a surprise on my 30th birthday so this was sitting in my garden when I went out in the morning , good work !

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
Now there is a nice surprise.