Author Topic: Hello every one ! Would my peel replica build be welcome on RUMcars ?  (Read 379245 times)

Peel replica, Steve Fisk

• Prolific Poster
P50 over the fence and in the garden ready for next part of the build

Rob Dobie

• Prolific Poster
Let's have it the right way around.

Ain't got nuffink now except memories.

Peel replica, Steve Fisk

• Prolific Poster
Few things I've been up to , made my motorhome in to a pickup truck and this is now my daily driver , now I can move these little cars around , found a brake disc that should fit with abit of a mod so this is my next job ,  got my son a little car aswel

Peel replica, Steve Fisk

• Prolific Poster

Peel replica, Steve Fisk

• Prolific Poster

steven mandell

• Prolific Poster
Like father, like son.[img]

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Thanks Malcolm , I've been building a peel factory !
Now the truth is out. The camper dismantlement was a very basic one. Here is the bodyshell being reused.  ;D ;D
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Peel replica, Steve Fisk

• Prolific Poster
Made the bracket for the brake calliper , with the handbrake cable fitted

Peel replica, Steve Fisk

• Prolific Poster
Got quite abit done tonight after work , the brake disc was out of line by some monkey so I redrilled it now seems to be good , fitted the engine aligned the chain but it's not perfect yet , the throttle cables through the body, dash board mounted

Peel replica, Steve Fisk

• Prolific Poster

Peel replica, Steve Fisk

• Prolific Poster

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
Ah ! A bit of lateral thought Steve , have you thought of hiding the camera at a different angle ?  ;)
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Well, you have until the 27th to have it moving under its own power. I want a go! ;)

Peel replica, Steve Fisk

• Prolific Poster
I can't work the pictures out , I've tryed holding camera different angles and it posts the same way so I don't understand , Bob I'm really giving it ago ,it will be bodged up abit but who cares

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Botch up is permissible on a "replica" one.
Did you learn anything from your scrutinizing Jamie's one last Sunday? I didn't realize it was the first real one you had seen.