Author Topic: Hello every one ! Would my peel replica build be welcome on RUMcars ?  (Read 379253 times)

Peel replica, Steve Fisk

• Prolific Poster
Haha I couldn't scrutinize it , it's perfect in my eyes , but then I loved the moby aswell so perhaps I'm not good at judging cars , yeh first one I've sat in to , I really want to hear it running

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Well maybe we will see it running on the 27th. The Hammond collection isn't famed for having cars that run but as Jammy Dodger want to drive it at the Isle of Man event soon, I think all the stops may be pulled. Sometimes a wonder if the family conspire to not having the cars running to prevent Jamie from charging around the farm in them destroying everything.  Just a theory. ;D

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
Probably comes under the well known heading of cock up rather than conspiracy bob  ;)
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Rob Dobie

• Prolific Poster
Jammy Dodger could take this up Bray Hill if the Peel isn't ready.  ;D
Ain't got nuffink now except memories.

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
He could harness that dog to pull him up it!

Peel replica, Steve Fisk

• Prolific Poster
Got few bits done tonight but forgot to take many pictures , got carried away with pushing it around the garden , handbrake works even though it's not how I want it to be, seats in and bolted and mocked up a petrol tank , hopefully get it fired up this weekend

Peel replica, Steve Fisk

• Prolific Poster

Peel replica, Steve Fisk

• Prolific Poster

Peel replica, Steve Fisk

• Prolific Poster
Just about to fire it up and rain starts

Peel replica, Steve Fisk

• Prolific Poster
The car runs been drivin it round the garden ! Trying to upload a video but for some reason not working

Peel replica, Steve Fisk

• Prolific Poster
Dad helping with the wiring loom

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Way hay!!  Wheel spins as well!! I can see you will have to learn to unleash the power of the beast with great care. Reverse gear too!   Well done.

Peel replica, Steve Fisk

• Prolific Poster
Haha Bob I don't know if I can handle the power but it will go down santapod if any ones brave enough to take me on , I've been making a pedal box today because controlling the throttle by hand was a mission

Peel replica, Steve Fisk

• Prolific Poster