Author Topic: Bisbi National Rally 29-31 august 2014 ....Bubblecars & Scooters en Bourgogne  (Read 30552 times)

jean-do

• Quite Chatty
Hello friends !
Our french nat's will be there this year with still big surprises,about  250km road trips ,visits and other nice countryside to drive threw ...
as usually. Open to bubblecars from 1945 to 1970 , and limited to 450cc  ( excepted rarities  as TG ,...) to keep the homogeneity of the group . open to rare scooters too ( better than vespa ... lambretta .. ^^) till 1970.

all trips are secured with sign darts, and (free ! ) professional breakdown lorry . our staff will be there to secure all parking time during  visits or meals , and in the castle base camp; day and night . we do want you to be cool and apreciate the weekend !

we' hope to see you on friday .... Bisbi 's party  events are both evening in the castle ...all meals will be traditional Burgundy's meals !( don't worry no snails for you ! ^^)

nights ! you can have dormitory  in the castle (rooms from 6 to 14 persons , bring sleeping bags or sheets),camping-car , tents in the park  ( those nights include wc-shower and breakfast ) or gites around  , or hotels ( see all  those adresses on website)...if you want to stay sunday night to leave home quietly on monday,you will  be able to add a night at your registration .

of course an event for collectors, may not exist without trophees or prices.... don't worry , they are on list , and uniques ! given by our Bisbi miss,.... see Aurore,the 2012's Miss ...
each edition, we try to get one bubblecar as a star ! inter, voisin, vespa 400 ... that 2014 edition will be Isetta ( all models) ....
than you for coming in our Burgundy ..

to make paiement easiest and free bank taxes, you ll be able to pay when arriving  with euro money cash. just sent us a cheque with you registration form, ( that will be torn at your arrival)
due to security , we won't be able to have more than 100 persons ...
registration form will be online next week,

than you !
friendly
jean-do and BSB staff
"Bubblecars & Scooters en Bourgogne" president
scooters & microcars addict since 1985
http://bubblecars.aero-jean-do.com
next edition : 28-30 august 2018 : ROLUX special edition !!

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
No snails? You have not seen how fast some of our lot drive! They would struggle to catch a plate of Burgundy Racing Snails on a day's road run, even with a lance.

Well it sounds like a call to Thumper. My goodness it would be great to go, despite my lack of interest in Isettas. At least Schmitts are not common in France, as I doubt I will get time to get anything else going. Have to look seriously at this.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

jean-do

• Quite Chatty
you are welcome in our Burgundy ...

jean-do

• Quite Chatty
registration documents are ready  ... if you wanna be the first , send me an email ... on line in website wednesday

jean-do

• Quite Chatty
hey guys, all is online now !
you're welcome ..

don't worry about the programm .. all will be done for you to enjoy that french nat's event !

jean-do

• Quite Chatty

Bonjour a tous, les photos de l’édition 2012 sont en ligne !
Bonne visite , merci  et .. à 2014 ??!!
Amicalement

Jean-do

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
Dear All I will translate

If you go to the Bisbi web site you can see all the images from the 2012 Bisbi national rally. They are waiting for you to see.

There some amazing scooters and some very French microcars, along with Jean Do being very French.

Well worth a look

Chris Thomas

jean-do

• Quite Chatty
bonne nouvelle, le site  officiel est à jour avec l'album photo 2012 -( et 2008...2010... )et les compte -rendu presse  .. bonne visite !

good news ! official website is up to date with 2012 pics, ( 2008...2010 too ) and magazine reports ....thank you for visiting !

YES SIR !!! ^^

jean-do

• Quite Chatty
any questions  friends ??

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Yes I have a question, How can I retire early on a fat pension so that I can afford to come to your wonderful rally? ;D

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
Bob please copy me in on the answer . Western isles insight having a coffee overlooking The Isle of Arran . Wish I was retired - oddly enough up here from saturday that time I am on holiday. YES
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

jean-do

• Quite Chatty
...and Jesus said : " WAKE UP , start your Bubblecars and GO friends !! " .....
can't remember the exact holly bibble chapter....

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Bob please copy me in on the answer . Western isles insight having a coffee overlooking The Isle of Arran . Wish I was retired - oddly enough up here from saturday that time I am on holiday. YES

My Uncle's answer was 'You have to work hard to be lazy'. Mind you he did have the advantage of a brilliant business idea and being able to put it into practice on his own. It worked and he got his millions by age 45 odd thereafter freewheeled on his business retiring as it dispersed. I learned much from him, and while not as well off I am using the template. If it had not been for idiot siblings I could be retired now, but I will be in a few years. When I think of what I used to do I realize I just would not now. Living out of a knackered van, driving deep into Europe in cold winter, as it was cheap ferries, to ferret out cars for sale in Britain after dropping of British sourced cars at new owners or traders in the low countries, more often than not. The rest of the time I was couriering, itself built up from contacts from the long days in Print Production management, and using that business to network car opportunities countrywide so as to always have the van full and the fuel paid by someone else, if possible. I could be on the road touching home briefly for 10 days. If not doing that it was buffing up noshers to sell, salting away the good stuff for the future. Yeah, Uncle was right. I worked pigging hard but no one really saw that, just me selling lots of interesting tackle they could not find. Happy days but I would not have the stamina to do it now, nor the hunger. The idea is to move on in life rather than be a one trick wonder.
Second thing is no one is going to invest for you and make you a fortune. They will always make more than you do, why wouldn't they? Add to that State lies and violence in taxation and there is only one way to a good retyirement. Take responsibility for it yourself and bdo not rely of the State or the blandishments of companies interested in managing your money. As a friend once said after a investment disaster I participated in 'An investment adviser is someone who invests your money till its all gone'!

Western Isles, a favourite and given fruition of plans I will tour them in classic cars having sailed all round them when I was younger. I still get the temptation to remove to the outer Isles and be damned with the rest of the world but a remote community.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

jean-do

• Quite Chatty
so guys,
those who would like to meet us before registration to our bisbi national rally, will be able to do it this weekend at the Belgian microcar rally at westende ...
we'll be glad to talk " live" with other bubblecar's fans.
hope you'll be there !!

jean-do

• Quite Chatty
D-80 ... 31 bubblecars registred  yet ... will you be there ???... this full surprises weekend in burgundy is for you ! don't miss it !