Author Topic: Bisbi National Rally 29-31 august 2014 ....Bubblecars & Scooters en Bourgogne  (Read 30557 times)

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
Dear All

I am planning my travels to and from the BISBI national rally in France this summer, and I have a spare seat if anybody wishes to join me for 5 days min. Traveling on my own is no problem for me, but a friendly English voice makes the time pass more easily (especially if it is female and does not nag).

Depending upon the times and dates I hope to do one or two museums on route.

If anybody wants to join me please email me

Chris Thomas

jean-do

• Quite Chatty
D-70 !!! thank you Chris, our first English fan , welcome in 2008 at our first edition, that was a real support for us to see foreigners to come .
now we are working on our 4th edition ... and do all our best for  that unique bubblecars' rally in france   to give you the best
trust in our staff, and knows that all the weekend will be surprises and good moments .
32 Bubblecars registerd to day , with some rarities ...
thank you for coming ...or reading the compte -rendus!
"Bubblecars & Scooters en Bourgogne" president
scooters & microcars addict since 1985
http://bubblecars.aero-jean-do.com
next edition : 28-30 august 2018 : ROLUX special edition !!

jean-do

• Quite Chatty
D-50.... will we see UK friends as you saw french cyclists with our tour de France ???

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Wot?  You want us to cycle to burgundy? ;D

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
And there was me thinking he was bringing the rally to Yorkshire !
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
If you would like to see some French Microcars with their Owners in Yorkshire this year, then you need to be prepared to reciprocate once in a while. You may even enjoy the experience!

I am intending to go this year, and visit the Motobecane museum on the way out, and the Reims motor museum on the way back.

As always there is a spare seat if anybody wants to tag along.

Chris Thomas

jean-do

• Quite Chatty
thank you chris for coming for the second time .
yep : we will be in UK for a rally ...  but unfortunately we have only one  microcar's club in france  ( amicale motocars from claude lebihan )
all other fans are just guys that like it
our event is a challenge to invite them to participate at " their" rally .... it's a challenge for us each year before the event  !
jacotte and i were at Dwarc belgian rally in april, Wohlen CH rally week after ..... i sent infos to friends, FB page ... but we were alone ! it's possible i didn't talk about their rallies like they could have talk themselves better ??!!
i have also a job that keeps me out of personnal events ..
today 40 bubblecars registred with ( as each time ) some rarities ...
you're still welcome friends  6;o)

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
Dear Jean Do

Please spread the word to all your French Microcar friends that we welcome them to both the Hammond Collection Open day on 27 July 2014 and the National microcar rally 12-14 September in Yorkshire, where the Tour De France started!!!

Dear Rumsters

For those that like rallies where there is a lot of driving the Bisbi rally will be of interest, on the Saturday the run will be about 95 miles (or over 100 if you get lost) and on the Sunday it will be about 50 miles. So a well maintained vehicle will be needed along with a good navigator.

For those that stay at home I will be doing an article in the winter issue of Rumcar News.

Chris Thomas
Rumcar News

jean-do

• Quite Chatty
wowowoow !! nobody will get lost !!! .... about 10 friends from the staff in " city cars" all spread in the convoy .... and sign darts  on the side roads  nailed on thursday !!! ...add the road book map ...hollydays ....

NO WORRY !! ^^

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
Dear Jean Do

For some British drivers, getting lost is more interesting and they have stories to tell their friends after.

Following the car in front is too easy.

Chris Thomas

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Well funny you should say that Chris, becoming separated from the crowd on long rural runs driving a vintage microcar is one of my worries. You need the support of your friends when you break down. No matter how well fettled your car is, these things happen but by the sound of it Jean do has thought of everything! I just wish I was going.

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
I just wish I had a car that was going  :)
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

jean-do

• Quite Chatty
no worries friends ... our event is based over 30 years of experiences  beeing participant member .... and 10 beeing on the other side , professional with my workshop on nats or inter events ... all that was seen bad has not been selected .. all that looked good, was ... and all i imagined better for you,  added !!! you won't get lost ....because of road boook and darts ; you won't drive " sausages road train" ...
you will be in hollyday trip .... and we'll be there as angels !! ^^

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
"Sausages road train"!  Love it!

I like to think of a convoy of microcars as a colourful string of beads.

jean-do

• Quite Chatty