Author Topic: Your dream Microcar  (Read 33539 times)

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
Re: Your dream Microcar
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2014, 10:47:18 AM »
Dear Al

The HRG Vincent three wheeler that was tested and never produced would have been an interesting car to drive.

Chris Thomas

steven mandell

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2014, 11:14:53 AM »
Hi to everyone, I am catching up on my Forum reading and and pleased to see that Steven Mandel includes the Frisky Sprint on his list of Dream Cars, along with the Zeta Sports Coupe, its close cousin.

He came close to having his wish as there were a few early prototype Zeta Sports with doors, made by Gordon Bedson one was sold at Bruce's sale February 2013.
Evidently, closer than you knew.
Please pm me  ;)

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2014, 11:40:04 AM »
Dear Al

The HRG Vincent three wheeler that was tested and never produced would have been an interesting car to drive.

Chris Thomas

Indeed so.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Rob Dobie

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2014, 01:43:31 PM »
Dear Al

Chris Thomas

This vehicle was in the Filching Motor Museum at Filching Manor, Jevington, Polegate, East Sussex along with many other interesting vehicles etc. when I delivered the Mail in the 1990's. Used to have a cup of tea with the family in the kitchen every day. They also have a collection of veteran cars that they drive on the London to Brighton run in November. Also a great go cart track. http://www.campbellcircuit.co.uk/
Ain't got nuffink now except memories.