Author Topic: Who Knows this microcar?  (Read 4559 times)

Peelpower

• Prolific Poster
  • Peel owners club of Germany
    • www.kabinenroller.de
Who Knows this microcar?
« on: March 20, 2007, 10:59:50 AM »
Hi Mates,
who knows this microcar. Looks quite new, and i never seen one before.
Cheers

blob

• Prolific Poster
Re: Who Knows this microcar?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 11:17:05 AM »
I've seen a few of these, this company makes strange British looking cars.

http://www.mitsuoka-motor.com/english/lineup/index.html

Peelpower

• Prolific Poster
    • www.kabinenroller.de
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 11:22:19 AM »
Thanks blob.
First i thought it is a japanese invalid car. Looks very ugly, but,maybe in a couple of years it will be collectable.
Cheers

Bambyman

• Occasional
    • Manx Transport Museum Group
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 09:57:07 PM »
http://www.xe.net/cgi-bin/ucc/convert

At less than 2 grand...it seems like one of the best deals for a microcar today. I'd have one straight away if they were available to the IoM. I can't even get a Piaggio Ape over here, second hand or new. There's not a single microcar on the market over here that I know of. The birth place of the P50 and Trident etc. and there hasn't been anything else available since 1964. Having a job even finding a decent adult pedal powered go-cart. What a life!!! I give up

Peelpower

• Prolific Poster
    • www.kabinenroller.de
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 12:13:06 AM »
Hi Bambyman,
sorry im german and i don't really get you. What happens, and what are you giving up? Where are you coming from, IoM ??
I guess im the only one who likes and owns Peels in Germany. Most of them bubblecar owners over here don't even understand why im driving and owning 2 Peels. They rather prefere a Goggomobil for example.
All the best to you,
Cheers

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 06:23:53 PM »
This car is very like the Austrian Meister
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars

Bambyman

• Occasional
    • Manx Transport Museum Group
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2007, 09:35:52 AM »
Hullo PeelPower, IoM...Isle of Man. I live in Peel the birth place of the Peel cars. I know a few of the factory workers and have spoke to Mr Cannel a few times.

All i was saying was that there arn't many microcars in the IoM and parts are really scarce as well. There arn't any clubs to join so that i could chat in real time and source information about any microcars apart from P50s and the likes. And its expencive when you have to buy parts through the post to the island. And there isn't aeven a piaggio ape supplier...so its more expence to go over to england then when you get back it has to go through another Mot test for the isle of man. I could go on but i won't bore you with the details. Kev

witney44

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2007, 08:50:12 PM »
Kev, You couldn't find a decent adult pedal powered go-cart? How about this on ebay, No: 140103679166 The girls seem to like it! ;D