Author Topic: Cornwall courier  (Read 1921 times)

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
Cornwall courier
« on: March 10, 2014, 09:36:56 AM »
Hi all. I need to get a couple of windscreens from Falmouth Cornwall to Essex/London, I don't suppose anyone is making a trip of this description in the next few days? A long shot I know!
Or, does anyone know a good courier who does a Cornwall to London run?   Thanks.

Rob Dobie

• Prolific Poster
Re: Cornwall courier
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 02:19:52 PM »
If I still had a car,(none since '09) I would have gone down there for you Bob and picked them up. Had some great holidays down that way. Only six hours journey time.  Hope you get someone to help.
Ain't got nuffink now except memories.

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 02:42:29 PM »
Well you have a moped Rob! Couldn't you strap them to yourself some how? ;D

I love it down that way too, where did you used to holiday? We tend to favour the Looe, Polperro, Fowey are.

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 03:54:35 PM »
Eh ? I had the same problem last year when I got the Bond back end , we made a weekend of it , visited aunty and half way down spent the night withe brother in Somerset . Funny how we think these distances off putting . In the U.S. They wouldn't , but then again with our road system and fuel price. Make a lovely weekend of it Bob Spring is in the air 
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Rob Dobie

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 06:52:45 PM »
I love it down that way too, where did you used to holiday? We tend to favour the Looe, Polperro, Fowey are.

We rented cottages in Bodmin, Boscastle, Launceston, Looe, Camelford, Tintagel over the years. Sometimes going to Mid Wales for a week and then down to Somerset, Devon or Cornwall the following week. Loved driving around the country lanes etc. :D :D :D

Ain't got nuffink now except memories.

Barry

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2014, 08:04:44 PM »
If only you lived in China Bob - reliable glass delivery service!

The husband (Boss) only wants to loose his legs!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 08:20:06 PM by Barry »

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2014, 08:13:58 PM »
BRILLIANT photo barry
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2014, 08:45:51 AM »
Well you have a moped Rob! Couldn't you strap them to yourself some how? ;D

Beware the Janitor of the local Police Station. He is not what he seems. Hong Kong Fowey, quicker than the human eye!
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs