Author Topic: DWERG national rally ... belgian friends do their best ...  (Read 2535 times)

jean-do

• Quite Chatty
last weekend was the Belgian microcar national rally, managed by Dries, Patrick and Yvan . DWERG rally gave us occasion to discover first world war by Ostende to Westende north sea costs .
glory to burgundy's trophies " magical hats" brought by Jacotte and i, from BSB team,so  the rain announced  went away !....
the rally trip drove us to military cemeteries, sea side ,wonderful automotive private museum, ans astonish preserved " Atlantic wall museum" .... natural site preserved as it was just after the war by prince Albert of Belgium, owner of the dunes , were Germans built those galleries, bunkers and all defenses systems .
one hour walking into fantastic bricks galleries and labyrinths into the dunes , dispatching to bunkers, rest rooms for soldiers, first aid hospital, DCA , weapons .... completed with scenography made with wax models dressed with original military suits, and full of objects of that underground military live, guns, beds, telegraph systems, postcards, foods .... real great museum !.

time to come back home ....

be ready for 2015 edition!!
"Bubblecars & Scooters en Bourgogne" president
scooters & microcars addict since 1985
http://bubblecars.aero-jean-do.com
next edition : 28-30 august 2018 : ROLUX special edition !!

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Re: DWERG national rally ... belgian friends do their best ...
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 07:25:47 AM »
I said it would be a good Rally. Oh to have free time! Just to much to do this year but I am determined to get clear to do these sort of events. Hence clearing out unwanted projects. Bedroom and Library done. Bathroom and Kitchen to go before I am moved in. Taking longer than I thought. No Popham again.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

iseheink

• Just Starting
Re: DWERG national rally ... belgian friends do their best ...
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2014, 12:04:25 PM »
Hi,
We wish to thank all of you that attended our rallie !!! without you it wouldn't have been a succes!!
see you on a rallie in the near future.

Andrew, Yvan , Patrick