Author Topic: Deleting accounts  (Read 4352 times)

skootashaun

• Chatty
Deleting accounts
« on: September 07, 2014, 09:47:21 PM »
Is this possible in a 'self deletion' kind of way??
Or do I have to be deleted??

Shaun.
yup yup rabbit yup yup yup rabbit rabbit bunny jabber yup rabbit bunny yup yup yup rabbit bunny jabber yup yup yup rabbit bunny jabber yup yup bunny jabber rabbit

Rob Dobie

• Prolific Poster
Re: Deleting accounts
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 11:41:11 PM »
I believe only the moderators can deleat your account.
Ain't got nuffink now except memories.

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 09:14:26 AM »
Moderators, sort of web Darlek. 'Delete'.

I finally have got the body and the lid of the Sidecar out of the shed. Research shows it is very much likely to be an RAC item, as it is like the one in the Lakeland Museum, apparently. I always suspected this as it has evidence of RAC blue on the body. Unfortunately my informant did not identify the bike attached to the sidecar, Doh! Did the RAC attempt Lambretta service , If they did why has it not got the Trojan sidecar on it? Peter Agg owning the rights to both. Does not sound right. So it must have been on something else or RAC were a bit clever in their procurement.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Rob Dobie

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 09:28:10 AM »
Here's a load of RAC Combo's
Ain't got nuffink now except memories.

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2014, 11:00:01 AM »
Why has this thread suddenly changed direction?
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2014, 11:56:03 AM »

Maybe they set the sidecar up slightly skew-wiff?  ;D

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2014, 12:14:56 PM »
Ah, 'twas me responding to a query over a sidecar our bud was interested in. This before he disappeared from the forum for ever, with no way to supply that answer.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Jim Janecek

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2014, 04:45:37 PM »
Is this possible in a 'self deletion' kind of way??

No

Or do I have to be deleted??

Shaun.

While your account CAN be deleted, I am not a fan of deleting accounts and all previous posts unless there was some sort of trouble involved.
I can DEACTIVATE your account so no further posts can be made from it, leaving previous posts intact.
If everyone just decided to DELETE their accounts, all information on this forum would disappear.
Self-deletion is actually an option but it has been disabled at an administrative level for that reason.

That being said, if you have what you feel is a very good reason for deleting your account and all posts, please send a PM to any moderator or to me and make your case.  Nothing will be done in the meantime since you simply asked if it was possible.

skootashaun

• Chatty
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2014, 10:51:22 PM »
Ooh,
Nothing going on, and no problems from anyone.
Just curious, I dont contribute much to this forum, and have sold my only microcar to another member, but find it hard to stop peeking and poking my nose in every now and again, I feel guilty on these parts as not being a micro owner anymore.

Al, I still want that body and lid, and chassis if it is scooter based.
Not sure if the RAC had a fleet of sidecars on Lambretta's, the RAC did (as pic'd above) and the later breadbox style ones.
The Royal navy had the breadbox ones on Vespa's as well, but I would assume a different blue.
The Vespa and lambretta fittings all had a 4 bolt single point fixing, so a chassis could be quickly identified from this.
Motorsickle riders always frown upon the single fixing point  ;D

Anyway, I was asking about deletion, so I don't pop in and out unwanted as I am one step away from a web lurker  :-[

Al, if you want to sell to me,  07923 621786, Shaun.

Shaun.

yup yup rabbit yup yup yup rabbit rabbit bunny jabber yup rabbit bunny yup yup yup rabbit bunny jabber yup yup yup rabbit bunny jabber yup yup bunny jabber rabbit

skootashaun

• Chatty
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2014, 10:51:54 PM »

Maybe they set the sidecar up slightly skew-wiff?  ;D

That made me laugh  ;D ;D

messyman

• messerschmitt kr200, frisky, isetta 300
  • Quite Chatty
  • messyman motors
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2014, 12:43:58 AM »
hehehe your stuck  ;D like we all are
messyman restorator of rust relics vw or bubblecars
www.vw-specials.forumotion.com
Messerschmitt kr200 x2 ,frisky family 3 mk1 shell,isetta 300 lhd chassis, vw polo,vw caddy mk1 , t4 , mini , my dad has 2x Messerschmitt kr175

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2014, 07:22:11 AM »
Theory is that it is a Watsonian Bambox Mk2. It is a single point 4 bolt mount, common to Watsonian and scooters. Once I sorted out jobs in hand, Pod to be got going, Shopper finished, IC no 5 sorted and away, 2 BX into advertisement, I will be able to get all the parts in one place. I cannot see me having another Scooter. Stacked out with stuff here at the moment.

skootashaun

• Chatty
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2014, 10:14:14 PM »
Cool Al,
You still have your work cut out  :o

You have my number now,so as and when, and I will pop in here from time to time.

Thanks,
Shaun.