Author Topic: bubblecar museum messerschmitt kr200 for sale on ebay  (Read 18714 times)

messyman

• messerschmitt kr200, frisky, isetta 300
  • Quite Chatty
  • messyman motors
bubblecar museum messerschmitt kr200 for sale on ebay
« on: November 29, 2014, 10:26:51 PM »
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141485019876?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

mike from the bubblecar museum at langrick is selling a Messerschmitt kr200 project so if your interested in a Schmitt then this is a possibility
have a look!!!!! 8) ;D
messyman restorator of rust relics vw or bubblecars
www.vw-specials.forumotion.com
Messerschmitt kr200 x2 ,frisky family 3 mk1 shell,isetta 300 lhd chassis, vw polo,vw caddy mk1 , t4 , mini , my dad has 2x Messerschmitt kr175

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
Re: bubblecar museum messerschmitt kr200 for sale on ebay
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 07:31:30 PM »
why ?
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

messyman

• Quite Chatty
  • messyman motors
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 09:14:45 PM »
Why what?
Messerschmitt kr200 x2 ,frisky family 3 mk1 shell,isetta 300 lhd chassis, vw polo,vw caddy mk1 , t4 , mini , my dad has 2x Messerschmitt kr175

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2014, 08:43:48 AM »
Why keep flagging up cars for sale when people who use this forum are bidding on them and dont want the competition to multiply! 

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2014, 09:10:37 AM »
Is it a forum for information, or a cartel for buying? Ooo eck!

How would I know if anyone is bidding, unless I know their bidding, and thus know there is an auction, which might interest someone who did not know about it bidding but had expressed interest on the forum in obtaining such a car? Goodness gracious me!
This is a more complicated version of the first question. However if I ask both, I cover the bases of those who can read and inwardly digest, and those that cannot, hopefully.

I have found buying stuff a lot easier by turning up with a pile of cash and a means with which to remove the car. Is Mike going to pay eBay fees of at least £250........? Nice weekend for a drive 'innit.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2014, 12:34:10 PM »
Simples! For example we all know Messyman is looking for a Frisky chassis. Suppose one of us spotted one for sale in an up coming auction or anywhere else for that matter. We could let him know in one of two ways, send him a private message thus increasing his chances of getting it or paste it up for all to see thus reducing his chances. I would choose the former. We all see these things differently but I am repeating a grievance that many forum users have expressed to me. No rules, just opinions

Jim Janecek

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2014, 03:30:30 PM »
Why keep flagging up cars for sale when people who use this forum are bidding on them and dont want the competition to multiply!

This section of the FORUM is titled: SALES & AUCTIONS, with a short description of what is expected to be posted here:
"Have you spotted a microcar on ebay, or at a private auction or sale? Tell everyone about it!"

He is just following the guidance given and now getting grief for doing so.

plas man

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2014, 04:04:47 PM »
calm down folks , it looks like its been removed !

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2014, 04:30:13 PM »
Saving said £250 odd, and no doubt to a buyer who has been in touch rather than a day dreamer. Either that or portents suggest no serious punters at the price envisaged, not that I would know what that is. Or as Root has it 'The old Hitchcock, Devil take the hindmost, sales strategy'! - learned in part from one M. Cooper.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2014, 07:20:05 PM »

This section of the FORUM is titled: SALES & AUCTIONS, with a short description of what is expected to be posted here:
"Have you spotted a microcar on ebay, or at a private auction or sale? Tell everyone about it!"

He is just following the guidance given and now getting grief for doing so.

Yes Jim but we didnt design the web site and just because that section exists doesnt mean to say we all have to like it. I personally would replace it with a section for forum users to advertise there own items for sale. Not flag up everything you see on evilbay. Its very annoying to those of us actively looking to expand our collections. Obviously designed by someone who isn't.

messyman

• Quite Chatty
  • messyman motors
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2014, 10:58:07 PM »
hold on here it seems like every thing I do on here is WRONG ..........DO U LOT JUST WANT ME TO F**K O** 

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2014, 11:22:26 PM »
No, of course not!  Forum users are going to have opinions and they are never always going to be the same.

messyman

• Quite Chatty
  • messyman motors
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2014, 11:44:05 PM »
Rite I c well with regards to who ever wanted to buy something that gets advertised on here via ebay or gumtree etc shouldn't really worry bout the 500 also members as much as the billion ebayers that watch ebay etc like a hawk .....yes you are entitled to an opinion and I can agree to a point ..
its on ebay correct, its on facebook correct, its on here correct, its an auction your bidding against the world........

messyman

• Quite Chatty
  • messyman motors
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2014, 08:01:22 PM »
thank god lol I thought this was going to be the clash of the titans or rocky balboa and mr t  ;D

milnes

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2014, 12:34:14 AM »
I for one like the notion of Forum members flagging items for sale, not just from E-bay but other sights also.
As you say Bob you have talked to many who don't like this section of the forum page, I've talked to many people who do  8)
I need to stop buying!