Author Topic: POWERDRIVE  (Read 116041 times)

powerdrive

• POWERDRIVE
  • Chatty
Re: POWERDRIVE
« Reply #180 on: June 28, 2018, 07:24:26 PM »
Hi Jean thanks for your comments.  I would have loved to attend the event but as you said it is a long way . On the weekend of your event i will be returning to the 1st show that i took the powerdrive to before the restoration began . I also intend going to the national near Manchester.  At last year's national there was so much rain it was almost impossible to take the cover off the car here the need for the hood . Good luck with the event I am sure it will be a success as ever thanks .
Steve yes I am pleased the roof has survived so well as you say the window has been replaced. Unfortunately I had no idea of sizes and had to guess so although it's not perfect it works for me thanks Gary

powerdrive

• POWERDRIVE
  • Chatty
« Reply #181 on: June 28, 2018, 08:43:42 PM »
Photo pre restoration

powerdrive

• POWERDRIVE
  • Chatty
« Reply #182 on: September 03, 2018, 08:41:44 AM »
Many thanks to all who voted for the powerdrive at the national very pleased to be awarded a certificate. And a years subscription to the excellent  rum news . Cheers to all and to Chris for his hard work throughout the year

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #183 on: September 03, 2018, 10:29:06 AM »
Richly deserved. Wonderful restoration.

powerdrive

• POWERDRIVE
  • Chatty
« Reply #184 on: September 03, 2018, 11:13:26 AM »
Thanks for posting pictures Bob not home yet so couldn't get photos posted . Also well done on your award for your great looking car .

powerdrive

• POWERDRIVE
  • Chatty
« Reply #185 on: August 20, 2019, 03:14:46 AM »
The Powerdrive and Nobel  make there yearly visit to a local rally  driven there without any issues but also a picture of a young restorers  scammell scarab he has just completed.