Author Topic: Mopetta amusement  (Read 3308 times)

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Mopetta amusement
« on: January 10, 2015, 11:51:11 AM »
Very nice looking lime fresh Janus for sale on German eBay. Be a nice thing to own, but not now. More interesting is an Austrian Mopetta.

Now you did not wait to read the rest did you? Its the Austrian version of the Forshaga Shopper but here with two seats and so many little differences that it could be a competition pic pair. Did you enjoy the video of it working. Price is interesting too, I thought I was right!
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Stuart Cyphus

• Possibly the most fabulous person in the universe....
  • Prolific Poster
Re: Mopetta amusement
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 11:56:47 AM »

I shouldn't think they'll be bothered. It's far too modern & plasticy for them to even consider being interested!   ::)

Excuse me, my flight to Austria is about to be called......    8)

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 12:16:33 PM »
I think you mean to good, don't you? These things work unlike the freon free fibreglass flatulence from France fetching up frequently for fens, flatlands or forests. Could I direct folk to Fred and Ferd Farkle, Rowan and Martin's 'Laugh In' complete with a young Goldie Hawn forgetting her lines. Danger, you might laugh! 'This is veery Interesting'.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

Barry

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 03:32:55 PM »
I had my Cursor transported back from Austria and it wasn't 'that expensive' so don't let transport costs put you off.
I can put people in touch with the company if required. 
They travel from Austria almost daily and it is possible to take advantage of a 'part load' cost.

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2015, 04:30:11 PM »
Yes, someone buy it. It looks bonkers. I want the articulated commercial version. Oh yes!