Author Topic: Info update, collector  (Read 6902 times)

Big Al

• Prolific Poster
  • Ranttweiler, biting the breeze block of banter
Info update, collector
« on: September 24, 2015, 08:21:54 AM »
Somewhere, I can no longer find, there was a question as to if any one knew Mr Fakauri, I have no chance of spelling that correctly.
Yes I do. He still has his rather interesting collection of cars. Indeed he is looking to get some restored. I am not at liberty to publish his contact details, which remain private, as does his collection. He remains in business though his right hand man, Colin Groundwater, has passed away. His business is perhaps such that perhaps his having a collection of unusual cars might be an embarrassment effecting trade. So any boxes in the register down to him, or Colin, remain valid.
Messerschmitt set, Goggo Darts, Heinkel 175, Fiat Jolly, Autobianchi, Fairthorpe Electron Minor, Borgward, Isuzu Trooper
Citroen BX 17TZD & GTI 16v
Held - MG Magnette ZB & 4/44
For sale - Vellam Isetta, Bamby, AC Type 70, Velorex, Church Pod, Reliant Mk5, KR200,  Saab 96, Bellemy Trials, Citroen BXs

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
Re: Info update, collector
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 08:33:02 AM »
Nice one Al , it was in RUM mag this month . Alastair Lauchland was asking for an update .
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977