Author Topic: French microcars blog  (Read 15596 times)

Avolette

• Occasional
Re: French microcars blog
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2015, 10:42:17 AM »
Hello Everybody,

And thanks for your comments on my blog. And thanks to Bob Purton for mentionning my work on the blog.
  For some month i couldn't write articles because i had less time to spend in the workshop and more in the nursery.....as i am a father now ! That explains why there was a lot of advertisement on the blog : with no activity during 45 days, overblog put more and more advertisement. But now, things are "better" : i can sleep during nights and the little girl is more independant.....So, i am back in the workshop and i have new things to tell !

Over blog has a new interface, and i made all necessary to discard advertisement. I think everything is ok now, and i am sorry if people had trouble on my blog with their computer.
I still come to see what is happening on this forum, which i really like to read. Thanks to all the rumcars members to share their microcars enthusiasm here.
Donald
Avolette, Messerschmitt, Solyto, Autobianchi Eden-Roc, ROLUX 125

Rusty Chrome (Malcolm Parker)

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2015, 11:15:04 AM »
Thanks for providing us with an opportunity to see so much interesting material.
Malcolm
Bond Mk D - "The Bond Minicar solves your problem"
Nobel 200 - "Almost as cheap as breathing!"

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2015, 12:50:47 PM »
Hay Donald. Good to hear from you and congratulations on becoming a father!
I look forward to reading more interesting stuff on your blog. As you know, yours and my taste in microcars is the same!

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2015, 01:05:23 PM »
I too love the Avolette and the blog - what I don't like is the bald tyres on your red Avolette - is that high tyre pressure that has done that ? You see I do pay attention as this picture is my background on the laptop  :)
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Avolette

• Occasional
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2015, 04:46:13 PM »
He He the....The  red avolette doesn't belong to me, i find it's bad too Richard ! The friend who owns it really drive a lot with it :-)
Avolette, Messerschmitt, Solyto, Autobianchi Eden-Roc, ROLUX 125

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2015, 05:23:55 PM »
But that lovely car and no tread at all left in the centre of the front tyres wow . Perhaps if he now reduces the air pressure a lot he will only be driving on the edge of the tyres  ;D
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2015, 06:09:21 PM »
Good to hear its driven a lot though.

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2015, 10:09:22 PM »
I posted a recent photograph of the Bruetsch Zwerg , I had always thought it had an odd incorrect headlamp - very un-Bruetsch but in fact it seems correct and original (bottom right)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 08:37:50 AM by richard »