Author Topic: Hammond Collection Open Day 26th July 2015  (Read 3140 times)

Jean

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Poster
    • www.rumcars.org
Hammond Collection Open Day 26th July 2015
« on: March 26, 2015, 06:49:57 PM »
From about 10.30 am till the last person leaves.Venue: School House Farm, Boarden Lane, Hawkenbury, Staplehurst, Kent. TN12 0EB  Email: jean@rumcars.org for details.
Jean
Register of Unusual Microcars

3horsepower

• Occasional
Re: Hammond Collection Open Day 26th July 2015
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 07:38:32 PM »
I have found my voice on the forum at last!

Following a brilliant Sunday sort out in the Hammond Collection with our merry & amazing band of helpers, we now feel ready for the many clubs & visitors waiting in the wings to visit the microcars. It is going to be a busy summer but that is just how we like it.   ;D

Anyway nuff of this gibber gabber!  The Open Day - would any of you folk be up to a run around on the Saturday plus camp out Saturday evening followed by the usual natter day with a driving skills event on Sunday as well?  The run around could be a treasure hunt but visiting places of interest on route or just a plain mapped out run around.

Let us know if you have any thoughts or different suggestions cos we would like to take the event up a gear this year!

Lesley 3 horse power Cook:)

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 08:09:44 PM »
But who are you ? No clue on your profile ? Hi anyway  :)
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

3horsepower

• Occasional
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2015, 09:18:31 PM »
Sorry I should have said - My name is Lesley Cook, one of Jean Hammond's daughters & mother of Jamie Dodger.  I set up this account ages ago when everyone seemed to have obscure profiles, so mine is 3 horse power as at the time I owned 3 horses.  Hallo  :)

Rob Dobie

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2015, 09:22:06 PM »
Hello Lesley,  ;D

Sorry I won't be with you on the Open Day. Have a great time.

Rob.  :'(
Ain't got nuffink now except memories.

Peel replica, Steve Fisk

• Prolific Poster
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2015, 09:25:37 PM »
Hello Lesley , I will be there , driving around the streets won't be doable for me as my car isn't road legal yet but I'm up for any field events

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2015, 10:02:41 PM »
I don't believe we have met but equally glad to see you on the forum  :) good luck with everything ( including Jamie ha ha  ;D )
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

3horsepower

• Occasional
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2015, 10:42:56 PM »
Thanks for the replies.

Yes you are right Richard - I do have my hands full with the teenager but it could be worse, he is either under a car or under a duvet - at least I know where to find him haha!

Rob, I am sorry we won't be seeing you at the open day this year as it seems like ages ago when we last saw you but at least I can keep up to date on your news by checking in on the forum.

Steve - Field events it is for you then! Maybe if there is interest in a road run you can pair up with someone cos it can be good fun.