Author Topic: Morecambe AC Invalid cars  (Read 7632 times)

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
Morecambe AC Invalid cars
« on: May 02, 2015, 12:36:37 PM »
is anyone letting on who bought these two cars last month i would love to here that they were possible restorations 
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

milnes

• Quite Chatty
Re: Morecambe AC Invalid cars
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 12:02:12 AM »
Now Now Ritchie, is this you showing a soft spot for IC's? I knew the hatred couldn't last for ever :)
I need to stop buying!

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 12:15:31 AM »
Quite seriously you will not be able to find anything bad that I have said against ic's - never have never will and for many reasons . I was always in favour of separating them off but not for any reason other than I think they are a seperate entity in their own right . I have no problem with them I did recently say if this type came up I would be interested - and I was I did bid a fair amount I thought and arranged transport . I didn't bid enough that's clear but how restorable they are wasn't clear. And I couldn't get up to view them . Recently I am getting more and more misunderstood and it is worrying me . Please judge what I say not what you have talked yourselves into me saying  :-\
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 08:56:39 AM by richard »
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Bob Purton

• Prolific Poster
    • Inter microcar
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 08:39:19 AM »
I take it you meant misunderstood?

I think its just your turn this week Richard.

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2015, 08:57:30 AM »
Thanks Bob I did indeed  ;D

milnes

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2015, 08:52:00 PM »
Rich i know you have been a huge supporter of the IC's and the IC's precense on the Rum Forum, i was only having a bit of fun with you :)
I need to stop buying!

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2015, 09:05:51 PM »
That's how it should be after all we're all in it together  :)