Author Topic: Top gear bbc three tonight  (Read 1635 times)

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
Top gear bbc three tonight
« on: May 20, 2015, 07:53:45 PM »
Lying around in my hotel room wasting the evening and stumbled across an episode of top gear , the first I have actually watched in many a years . What utter rubbish !!! Choosing a caravan towing car episode so I suppose you can imagine the childish antics - I would have sacked Him for this episode alone . Just finished they destroyed OBVIOSLY two caravans but the audience thought it was great - says a lot really  :)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 08:01:52 PM by richard »
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

Chris Thomas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Poster
  • old Banana
Re: Top gear bbc three tonight
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 08:02:30 PM »
You should have watched wheeler Dealers on quest, doing up a Bond Bug. A few familier faces on show.

Chris Thomas

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 08:03:17 PM »
What's quest ?  :)
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

plas man

• Quite Chatty
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 08:43:02 PM »
What's quest ?  :)

knackerd dynastart  8)

marcus

• Prolific Poster
    • http://marcusdemowbray.wordpress.com/
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2015, 07:24:29 AM »
Quest TV, Channel 38 on Freeview, some reasonable programmes but a fair bit of crud too!

While I was heading for True ( F 61 ) to watch the Avengers last night I had he misfortune to see a couple of seconds of TG trashing caravans, and possibly badly damaging the car they were using to tow it.

Apart from wanton childish destruction I think there is something really repulsive about TG's constant tirades and destruction of caravans. Obviously those three exceptionally highly paid presenters can afford any holiday in the world, but fail to understand that a caravan is the only possible way for many families to be able to get a holiday out and about.

Furthermore, they seem to think the roads should be just for dwavvocks like them to drive extremely powerful cars as fast as possible, but the roads are for EVERYONE, including trucks, cycles, milk floats, horse riders, traction engines, agricultural vehicles, and just abou everything else. In fact after tarmac and the Safety Bicycle were invented many new roads were built and many roads were surfaced because of the cycling boom, before cars existed on British roads.
Just remember: as one door closes behind you, another slams in your face