Author Topic: where to find me  (Read 1187 times)

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
where to find me
« on: June 24, 2015, 06:06:07 PM »
Just returned from a sales meeting . Now no longer covering Scotland at all , shame as I really have enjoyed it . My area now consists of Northumberland, Tyne & Wear,Co.Durham,Cumbria,Yorkshires North,West and South,Lancashire,Merseyside,Cheshire,Manchester,Derbyshire,Staffordshire,
Nottinghamshire,Leicestershire,Shropshire,Clwyd ,Gwynedd and anywhere else I've forgotten in between . Actually the same amount of days/weeks away from home I think .
I work generally an 8 week rota so , as offerred before , if anyone would like anything picking up or dropping off give me a shout . If it can go in the car I am only too keen to help  ;)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 08:00:50 PM by richard »
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

marcus

• Prolific Poster
    • http://marcusdemowbray.wordpress.com/
Re: where to find me
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 07:29:59 PM »
That's a BIG area! Nice offer too though I doubt I'll need to take you up on it! Brief family hol up in Northumberland next month, hope we have time to visit Beamish
Just remember: as one door closes behind you, another slams in your face

richard

• Rich
  • Prolific Poster
  • Bond ,Gordon,Bruetsch
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 07:50:30 PM »
My wife and I went to Beamish last year , well worth it  :) in their olde Worlde printshop they had a circa 1900 Arab pedal powered printing press . The curator ? Was amazed to find that I had used one on a daily basis in the mid- seventies ! No ! Not the 1870's  ;D
outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read .Groucho Marx 1895-1977

marcus

• Prolific Poster
    • http://marcusdemowbray.wordpress.com/
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 07:41:42 AM »
Never mind Richard, you don't look a day over 160 !
Just remember: as one door closes behind you, another slams in your face